Wednesday 2 August 2023

WOYWW and other things

 Not much to show on my desk,aka dining table ( only used when both sons and families are here).

At the moment we have taken out the extension pieces of table and turned it round. It was a bit like packing up my classroom from days gone by!





I am also having a big sort out so not a lot of crafting going on at this table, just stuff dumped there. 
Needed to make room for the guinea pigs. Yes they are at Grandma's! 
Youngest son and family away now, in Florida. 
Eldest returned safe and sound from Vietnam. 
Buttons



Desk 😞

There are two guinea pigs, Buttons, shown. The other, Florence, is very shy. 


I held my 'End of Summer Term' craft event on 22nd July. 
We started with brunch, very light one! 
I then showed them how to make a flower that I'd made last year at the Craft Retreat. Then we made a home decor piece. It was a super class. Four of us popped to the Garden Centre afterwards for lunch. 
My next class will not be until September. 

One of the completed decor pieces.



The flower. This one not mine. didn't mean to add at all and can't delete it now.

A few extra cards I made using those dies.







Well there was going to be a bit more  news but things have changed. 😞
 Probably enough here anyway.
See you next time. 






10 comments:

  1. I love the hanging floral piece...very clever. I love guinea pigs...used to breed them and often had 30+ running around the garden.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on being a Guinea Pig carer! They do make me laugh, such big personalities for a little creature. I love that home decor project you did, is that real wood for the planks? I’d like to have a go at that!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure about Guinea pigs, don't they squeak a lot?
    Love the home decor piece and that's a super food table
    Have a creative week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had guinea pigs as kids but they never came indoors . Enjoy the break between classes, Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like it’s a big room! Love the door decorations. Happy WOYWW. Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to end your class term Anne. Fabulous decor piece. Have fun with the guinea pigs. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love guinea pigs and always had a least one when I lived at home with my parents. Loving the flowers, bet they all had fun. It's always good to craft with friends. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now Anne that is a bit of a tease, I wonder what you were going to tell, us.
    Lovely dining table and chairs - perfect for the family coming around.
    Love the wall hanging and the flower is exquisite. So glad the end of term class was such a successful one.
    Hugs, ~Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the home decor piece and the extra flower. Blogger can be a right pickle sometimes can't it. Hugs BJ#3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, doesn't reducing and moving your table free up a lot of room, crikey! I hope you enjoy having Button and Florence to stay, I love a squeaky Guinea, they are so sweet! Pictures of your end of trim workshop are marvellous, what a lovely thing to make, the big flower is really a lovely dimensional make.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...