Wednesday 16 October 2024

Popping by again

 Just popping by to say hello. Not a lot to report really. 

I had a table, with a friend at a Craft fair at a local church. We got our table fee back but didn't make a lot. Not many people turned up. We have two more to go so have stock ready  lol. We enjoy making a few bits and have fun together. Anything left will go to a table organised by my friend's daughter, for charity. 

I have a class coming up. 

I haven't got a photo of my workspace today. Will put photos from Craft table.



My friend behind our table. She knits and crochets. I do but I put out papercrafts - to left as you look. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

Popping by again

 Just popping by to say hello. Not a lot to report really.  I had a table, with a friend at a Craft fair at a local church. We got our table...