Saturday 28 September 2024

Its been a while.....

 Not posted on here in a long time. 

This post was supposed to go up a few weeks ago but......

No one reason for not coming on here- life I suppose. Busy with certain things.Had few health issues this year. Mainly resolved/ accepting what is. 

DH was 80 at the end of April. Had super celebration with sons and their families. This was followed by a not so good May ( back/ hip problems) Towards end of June we both got Covid. It lasted a long time! I guess we'd done well to avoid it until then! 

We've been trying to sort the house and garden out! Some big jobs that coat:-( nearly at the end! Thank goodness! 

I recently joined a newly formed WI. Have been to one meeting. It seems promising.

I am still crafting, though not doing as much. The ladies still come for classes but I don't do every month now. 

I did a Craft Fair, with my friend at local Scouts. ( Both our son's belonged there a long time ago ) 

I put out a lot of my craft stuff for the ladies to take. Asked for a donation which I sent to the hospice where my son's MIL was. I raised £200. ( It will be 12months on Friday since she died 😥) 

I did a class not long ago, call it All Day End of Term. Had 6 ladies attend, three couldn't make it but had it in kit form. 

I am busy tidying up the room now and sorting out some more surplus products to  sell on. 




Now nearly end of Sept! Again health issues causing problem s. 😞 Had an unexpected stay in hospital, only 3 nights but a shock. Still have to have a procedure to check all is OK. They said just routine. 

I started to feel a lot better, then twisted my knee ( it is not good anyway) set me back, but easier than it was.

I did a class last weekend, started Christmas cards 😊 no apologies! 







Hope that I can keep up blogging! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

Its been a while.....

 Not posted on here in a long time.  This post was supposed to go up a few weeks ago but...... No one reason for not coming on here- life I ...