Wednesday 19 July 2023

WOYWW

 Well hello again. I don't have any really good reason for being absent. I think it was just that I was going to be out on the Wednesday the week before last, and maybe last week was busy and left it all too late. ๐Ÿ™ƒ 

I have enjoyed some lovely 'chats' with LLJ this week. You can see why on her post. ๐Ÿคฃ Many thanks Jan. It's not arrived yet! 

Nothing major to report this week. I am preparing for my class on Saturday- end of Summer Term Class ๐Ÿ˜€ . Starting with a very light brunch followed by crafting! We are going to be making a home decor piece. I will share next week ๐Ÿคž

Last Wednesday the washing machine decided to be difficult. No one could come out until yesterday (Monday) needs a new hose that had to be ordered of course :-(, so not going to be back up  working, we hope, until next Monday. Thank goodness can pop to our youngest son's and do some washing. 

I recently bought some dies - called Paper Florist. I am having a lot of fun playing with them and they will be used on Saturday:-) 



I used up some paper to make some bags for each lady to hold all the bits and bobs for class. Also made up packs of chocolates for treats. 

Our eldest son and family are half way through their holiday in Vietnam. It all sounds so exciting. I love the adventure of it all. Matthew has a real sense of adventure. They chose Vietnam and the activities to accommodate all their interests. These last two days they have travelled on back of  motorbikes, today has been along the Ho Chi Minh trail and the jungle. Matthew is like me, I loved doing something a bit different, sadly I can't now but love hearing about all their experiences. 
So a little late posting. Had to take the aforementioned laundry to our son/d.i.l. ๐Ÿ˜€
To finish - ' latest from Vietnam' 
Back soon ๐Ÿคž










11 comments:

  1. Morning Anne, hope you're well, its been ages since I could follow links from Julia's blog and visit everyone, so I'm hoping the link will stay open! I have a lot of 'bits' so it woud be nice to see what your ldies get up to! Have a great week! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some lovely, but very fiddly die cuts. You created a beautiful sample. Lovely photos from Vietnam. Would never have guessed that is where the photos were taken. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your washing machine gets fixed quickly....these things are wonderful when they work!!
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vietnam seems fascinating, I bet they're all getting so much out their trip.
    I love the floral dies you've bought, a lovely bouquet mix on your table, I can see you getting a lot of cards from that lot! And I love that you make gifts and treats for your attendees, lots of extra time involved with all of that, how generous you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great holiday. I've never been in to sitting and reading when on holiday so this would suit me just fine. Good luck with the class. I've got one coming up soon so need to get organised soon. Wishing you a very happy and creative WOYWW, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paper florist die does look fun Ann - lovely way to make beautiful floral collages. x x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Jan's post earlier, hope it arrives soon! Your son's holiday sounds very exciting; I bet you can't wait to see them home and hear more about it. Have a great week. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed the peg bag arrives soon! Those flowers from the new dies are fantastic, I really love them, they’re going to be so useful in your classes. Those bags are still gorgeous as well!!
    Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new dies, enjoy making those flower cards. I am not that adventurous to go to Vietnam! Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super crafty week there, love the flowers.
    Vietnam.... What a glorious place to go to, the photos are really lush.
    Christine #17

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those paper florist diecuts are lovely, just my thing, love the colour combo too. Super bags and treats. As for me I am quite content seeing other people's holidays as I hate travelling myself. Hugs BJ#15

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...