Tuesday 23 August 2022

WOYWW

 It's been busy again and I can't believe how quickly time is passing. Thank you to all who visited me last time, I think I managed to visit you all in return.

I managed to complete all the projects from the weekend Craft Retreat - the 7th/8th August ? We had lots of lovely materials, gifts , three stamp sets, 2 sets of dies and a punch. we were truly spoiled. 

Our eldest son and family are safely home from their holiday in Turkey. Younger son and family now in Cyprus and we are taking care of the Guinea Pigs, they are so entertaining. 

I've enjoyed another afternoon tea,  in aid of breast cancer and also two lunches with friends. 


The piggies Flo and Buttons.

Projects from The Retreat. 








My desk! Playing with an idea for future Christmas Class. Not complete yet. 






Well I think I had best sign off for now. Looking forward to looking at your desks later. 



9 comments:

  1. Wow, you got loads done at the retreat, I’d definitely say that was a success!! Love the guinea pigs, they make me laugh so much they’re such characters! Have a good week,
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of lovely things from the retreat!
    I am interested by the Christmas project...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
    Susan #14
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous projects from the retreat Anne. Love the look of that Christmas tree too. Trying to visit as many desks as possible before we head up to Scarborough for three nights. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a good amount of wonderful cards at the retreat. Enjoy the Guinea pigs while you have them. Happy WOYWW . Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lot of lovely papercrafting. I am always envious of the makes you do, they are always so beautiful and different. Such a lot from the Retreat, gosh you were busy.
    Hope you can make it in October.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, I'm here just been a bit distracted today. Sorry because I'm sure I've used that excuse before Lol! Great collection of cards, looks like you had a good time at the Retreat but the Christmas stuff is getting me worried that maybe I need to start thinking about it soon. Wishing you a very happy and productive woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope the guinea pigs behave themselves! great work from the retreat, thanks for sharing. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely display your cards and projects make - lovely colour schemes. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards, love the blue and beige theme as well as the floral pastel theme, super job. Thanks for confirming you are constantly hot as well, a number of ladies have replied the same so I don't think a visit to the GP is necessary as I don't feel ill, just HOT. Happy Hot WOYWW BJ#10

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...