Wednesday 15 June 2022

WOYWW

 Hi all. Forgive my absence last week. I knew visiting would be tricky so didn't think I should post. 

I think I managed to visit everyone the week before. 😀

We enjoyed the week of the Jubilee so much. Had a lovely lunch out just the two of us on the Monday, Tuesday I visited a friend for a couple of hours. Graham was supposed to go as well but a parcel was due. 

Thursday we enjoyed a simple but yummy lunch with my friend Thelma and spent a delightful afternoon with her.

Friday was lunch with my brother and his wife. Stayed until 8.30pm and came away with plants he had grown and were surplus to requirements. He has a huge garden. He loves it like our dad did. He looks very like dad now. 

We stopped in on Sat and Sun but watched various bits on TV. 

Last week was the dentist( Wednesday) which always fills me with dread. Afterwards there was food shopping needed. On Friday lunch out with friends. 

On my desk you will see preparations for  class on Saturday. I am praying it will have cooled down on Saturday. 

Photos ( sorry if too many) 

Jubilee Lunch

Dessert


Graham and Thelma

I made a gift box and put in some chocolate for T. She is a chocoholic! 

Yours truly and the lovely Thelma. A toast to Her Majesty! 
There was also cake later. 😀
I made some simple treatbags for my my brother's grandchildren.


The desk, The fold is called Miura - I wish I'd not used it lol! 
I will share cards next week all being well. 
Have a great week all. 




10 comments:

  1. Celebrations look fab. I love those little gift bags. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a busy week that was!! I am about to try that fold in one of this month's swaps, thanks for the warning . . .
    Enjoy the week
    Christine #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve had a lovely busy week Anne, I must say I too really enjoyed our various Jubilee celebrations, all involved food, which is probably why! How sweet of you to take treat bags for the grandees. Love the sight of your desk, made me smile…I know just what you mean about the clever fold…you almost can’t help yourself though, they always look so good when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful time you had, Anne and you enjoyed it all which is marvellous. We all have to live for the moment and you really did!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, did you have problems with that fold? Look forward to seeing the cards. Your treat bags look lovely. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seem like you all had a lovely week and long may it continue, Happy belated WOYWDW Take care and stay safe, Lilian B#9

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this appears this time, looks like you had a lovely time last week, Happy belated WOYWDW Lilian B #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see that fold. You SU ladies do some lovely things. Those treat bags look ever so nice and I bet they were pounced on when delivered.
    My word, you have had a busy social week, Sounds wonderful. Keep it up, it's obviously keeping you young
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, looks like you all had a lovely time. The box for the chocolates and the treat bags are lovely. Sorry I'm a bit late this week just got behind last night trying to finish stuff off. I like the look of the fold card, the craft club I go to like making folds but I don't know this one and look forward to ssing it complete. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I'd pop in and say Hi! and after a fight with the comment box, I'm in! The strawberry teas look yummy! And those treat bags are such a great idea! I couldn't wait to see how your folded card turned out so I googled it on You Tube by Sam Callcott- and it's really pretty! will have a go!
    ((Happy late WOYWW Lyn #16))

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...