Wednesday 1 June 2022

WOYWW

 I'm late, I'm late. Story of my life 😆 How did I ever find time to work full time! 

I can't believe how fast the time is going!!! I still didn't get to everyone, I'm so sorry.

My class on Saturday went so well. The ladies said they loved being back 'home'. We went out to lunch afterwards. I got a free bottle of Prosecco! 

I completed the card/ keepsake for my friend for her Golden Wedding Anniversary. Wrapped up their gift, very prettily. Completely forgot the photos. I get worse. 

The lady who is almost 88, she comes to class,  ( this month) was going to be alone tomorrow so I said I would pop in. She has invited G and me to a light lunch, cake, tea and a toast to the Queen. She is so excited. So glad I suggested going. On Friday my brother is hosting lunch. 

I need to make a few appropriate bits and pieces - always last minute . Com :-) 

On Monday G and I had lunch at the Garden Centre and I bought last few plants I intend doing. 

Yesterday visited the friends who will be celebrating their 50th ( on Friday) Anniversary. He has several quite serious health issues , wondered earlier this year if he would make their celebrations. He has recovered substantially, though will not ever get back to what he was. The one great thing is he can walk again, he couldn't and was in hospital. I hope he stays well for their special weekend. A big house with their family. 

Our younger son and family are away in Wales until Saturday. The eldest still slaving away for the NHS. 

Anyway better finish this and go and create!!!! Have super long weekend here in UK 🇬🇧 . 

Take care all. 

 A jumble of photos! 

A small display of new colours I did for the ladies.


Some cards for inspiration.

Ladies at work!
Cards they made.


My desk this morning. 
Another shot of ladies. Thelma is the lady at the leaning over. She is hiding another one sat at very end.
Another of the makes.


Hope you enjoyed looking. 


10 comments:

  1. What a lot of celebrations you have coming up. Enjoy every one.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards and the cards the ladies made, are just gorgeous! Enjoy the Jubilee bank holiday, we started celebrating at work.. which is why I;'m late visiting!! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely cards on display today. Enjoy your weekend - it all sounds good! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I would be bored when we retired, little did I know that I seem to have less time now than I did before. Loving the cards you all made they look great, bet you all had a lovely time. Have a lovely woyww and a creative week too. Hugs Angela x6x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the class went so well. Enjoy lunch with your friend today Anne it sounds as if she is very excited you will both be there. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cards you have shown, I would love to join your classes! Happy WOYWW. Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's great that your classes are going again. I really love getting together with my little group, I missed it so much. You have some really lovely cards there. I know exactly what you mean about no time!! I don't understand what has happened since I retired, I do much less crafting these days and am constantly playing catch up with everything. I blame my hubby, he is home more!! Have a lovely week, love n hugs Cindy xx #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo loving the inked backgrounds and white die cuts over, super cards. Bunting was difficult to get hold of this time, sure Asda forgot it was the Jubilee, never saw anything there the past few months. Thanks for the visit BJ#12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having a good Jubilee week3nd.
    Looks as though the ladies had a lovely time - some beautiful cards on the post!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a lovely jubilee-weekend, we saw some of the festivities on Dutch tv, such an event! Thanks for visiting my desk last week and sorry for being so late with my return visit. Have a lovely week! Hug from Holland, Marit #23

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...