Tuesday 24 May 2022

WOYWW

 These weeks go by so fast. Realised that I didn't reply to all comments last week. I thought there would be lots of time, and then before you know it, Wednesday again!!! Thank you to all who commented and I will try to visit you all this week. 

I have been busy finishing my big sorting out. Still have bits of sorting left from having one of spare bedrooms decorated. It had become a bit of a storeroom,  so lots of stuff gone now,including some furniture. 

Took my friend out on Thursday. Well she bought me lunch, belated birthday treat. I took her shopping afterwards. She said she enjoyed it all so much and was thankful that she didn't have to go shopping on Friday. She goes on the bus, with her trolley. She is soon going to be 87. She is amazing for her age. 

We also went to the Garden Centre. She bought more plants for her garden. It is large and already full of plants etc. She offered to come and plant the few I had bought. 

Our youngest son offered to jet wash the patio on Sunday. So a lot of stuff had to be moved ready. I had already decided not to plant up so many pots this year. So on Sunday, after it was done and I'd fed him, G and I had to put things back! To be honest I did too much and have suffered.  😞 However we are so pleased with how the garden is looking. I've one/two things to do in it and then hope we have some weather to enjoy it. 

Have been getting ready for my class on Saturday and enjoying our granddaughter's messages from France and Spain. She is on a school trip! I don't remember such trips when I was at school 😂. 

I tidied up my workspace before dinner. Need to clear table off ready for the ladies on Saturday.



Yes that is an Easter Egg waiting to be eaten. Sadly its not that I have been very good, my birthday was just before Easter and there was so much chocolate!!! 






We do need some work done now on paving slabs and crazy paving. The mortar was cracked prior to cleaning, so trying to find someone reliable to do the work. Seems so much to do. We just can't do all the things we used to be able to. Have to get help in. 

Anyway that's it for now I think. Will do my very best to visit lots of you. 


10 comments:

  1. Your garden is really lovely. I'm all for low maintenance gardens where possible...they are for sitting in and enjoying.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks lovely Anne - let's hope we get some nice summer weather so you can enjoy it! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely week you’ve had! Your garden is looking lovely and all slick and span for the summer. Hope you have a fab time with the crafting ladies at the weekend as well!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the garden - be nice to get some decent weather soon. I am still eating Easter eggs too, so you're not alone Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garden looking good and I bet your Grand daughter is having a great time. I was lucky when I was at school as we had staff that liked to organise trips like this and I went to Germany and then France and I realised when I started teaching that trips like this pretty much depend on staff willing or able to organise them which is a big job and a massive responsibilty too so she's very lucky. Have a great woyww, hugs Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is looking lovely - fingers crossed we get the nice weather soon. Enjoy your class on Saturday, and I hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I know the feeling of not being able to do as much as we used to! It certainly creeps up on you. Super garden and love the shed. I have the Crafty bits box too - thank you Asda in my case.

    Your comment doesn't seem to have showed up on my blog along with a handful of others but fortunately I get an email per comment so I have seen yours. As a matter of interest were you logged on to google when you commented? I'm trying to get to the bottom of why some don't appear on my blog???

    Happy WOYWW BJ#13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the garden is looking really good Anne. School trips are such fun for pupils but we are struggling to get the necessary numbers as they have become rather more expensive to run since the pandemic. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. My you have been busy, what a super day out as well.
    I can understand about the garden jobs, I was in despair with my frontage but . . but . . found myself a gardener (of sorts). My rosebed is back!!! When your garden is tidy it makes you feels do much better and happy.
    Take care and enjoy your 'new' view!
    Christine #23

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the desk ! Your garden is looking great-I used to love pots in my garden until they had to be emptied and cleaned out! We still have Easter chocolate - not rushing to eat it! Hugs, Chrisx #27

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...