Sunday 17 January 2021

To blog or not to blog

 that is the question

I am finding it so frustrating trying to blog now. I can no longer link to WOYWW on the stamping ground blog :-( .The lovely Jan  linked me last time but I could not comment on there or comment on blogs listed on there.

I just don't understand why I can comment on any other blog except that one. It is my Internet provider/ security blocking it but doesn't do it to any other blog. My son has remotely accessed my laptop to try and help but to no avail. 

Added to this I cannot get photos from my phone to laptop. ( I had a new phone before Christmas) I also have to faff about getting into my blog on my phone. It is all so time consuming and frustrating I'm not sure I can be bothered any more.

Anyway Happy New Year to anyone who might call in. 

DH and I have not been out since before Christmas other than for a walk. Both sons and families advised us not to. I managed to get online slots and family are helping.

This evening the surgery contacted us and DH is to have his vaccine on Friday! No idea when I will get mine as I am not in the same age group as him. We are pleased of course, though that same morning we are expecting delivery of new freezer. Everything happens at once. 

We had great news on Tuesday, our grandson Harry got his exam results, mock GCSE'S and he has done so well. As he will no longer sit real thing the results will be part of assessments for final grades. Well done Harry!

I am once again making up Class in a box kits, so keeping busy. Attempting a walk when weather permits,

Got distracted so it is now Friday, DH has had the vaccine, New freezer was delivered. I am still crafting and trying to stay positive. I am succeeding mostly  :-) 

Now to see if I can add photos. 

So already it is Sunday- don't ask. 


A masterboard using Stampin Up Dragonfly Garden set.

I tidied up a bit.

Wl try and be back soon. X 


7 comments:

  1. I hope you continue blogging as I consider you a friend and I'd hate to lose track of you and your story. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a lovely thing to sat Teresa. I also think of you as a friend, I love catching up with you and your family via your blog. Take care, my thoughts and prayers are with you all in the US this week. Hugs Anne x

      Delete
  2. Hello Anne. I have been having similar problems too. Blogging is drying out as so many bloggers are now using Facebook and Instagram. I’m trying my best to stick with it too. Re the vaccine I’m 81 and still not heard anything so just staying safe at home, I do online shopping so not been out at all. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep blogging Anne - I'm having same trouble with Julia's page but Annie links me each week. I really love your beautiful masterboard piece - crafting is saving us all from decline, I think!! xxx Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jo. Good to hear from you. Jan will link me I know but I can't leave a comment on Julia's Blog and unable to comment on some posts :-( Take care Anne x

      Delete
  4. I wondered where you were! Blogger is a pain. On my return to blog land I'm finding it so confussing. My background has disappeared on my blog and I'm affraid master board is brilliant! I think I'd hang that on my wall any time! Our brother in law who is younger than us (and has no on going troubles only that he is a bit over weight) has his jab tomorrow. So, I'm woundering how they put that 'jab' list together. any way! off to stay hi to other woywwers! Happy Woyww!? Lyn...#19 I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope alls well with you Anne
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...