Tuesday 26 March 2019

WOYWW 512

Oh my word I know we say it all the time but goodness me that week flew by!

Many thanks for your kind comments re my 'Art' I have a photo of Ella's to show you at the end.

Many apologies to four ladies who left a comment last week, I accidentally deleted the comments!

It's Card and a Cuppa week. So off there in the morning. Have been prepping for that today. Although only the one lady - but I travel with hope in my heart that someone else might turn up so prepare for four. I can always use the cards I have prepared.

I have still been planning for a few items for the Craft Fair. There won't be masses and I am using the occasion to promote my Card and a Cuppa - same venue as Craft Fair.

Have made a card for Mum for Mothering Sunday ( though it has Mother's Day on it , which I don't care for but didn't have a stamp)

So to my desk / dining table - oh what a mess! Had to stop this afternoon ( Tuesday) as Ella was due to arrive from school. She has been coming home to our house on her own. It is in part to prepare her for September when she goes to High School. She will be 12 in September , just missed going last Sept, her cousin Sam, is only two months older and started High School last Sept. All due to when their birthday was.
Phoebe was staying at school until 4.30 - Science Club DH went to collect her. My heart is in my mouth until Ella gets here!!! For once I say thank you for mobile phones!





I used some of the gingham papers for tomorrow's card.


Will visit as many desks as I can and everyone who pops by.


Mum's card




Ella's Canvas - she called Night Sky


I was having a bit of a sort out yesterday. It was quite nostalgic as I found all my Sugar Craft , unfinished stuff. I gave it up about three years ago when I had to start sorting out a lot of things re Mum. I really don't know what to do with all these unfinished flowers/ berries/ leaves- a lot of leaves! :-) also some gelatine flowers there! 




I think I had best finish there! 🙂

15 comments:

  1. I really like the card you made for your mum, very pretty. How nice you get to see Ella everyday!! Have a wonderful week and I hope the craft show is a success. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the numbers increase in your card and cuppa group...you go to a lot of trouble for them and it would be nice to hear of more joining in the fun. Love the card you made for your mum.
    As for the sugar craft flowers etc I suggest you make a cake and bring it to the crop with you ;-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did sugarcraft before I found stamps. I don’t think I could do it now...it seems incredibly fiddly! I hope you can find a use for the lovely pieces that you’ve already made, shame not to before you give up on it completely! Good luck with cards and a cuppa...I admire your tenacity with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those sugarcraft items are simply gorgeous! How clever you are - your mum's card is beautiful too. Hope you have a lovely time with Ella!
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, lovely card for your Mom. I agree, no-one seems to make Mothering Sunday stamps, only Mothers Day. I do have an old sheet of Peel offs that contain the phrase, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also in the process of a major clear out, getting rid of stuff I no longer use, but it is hard work. Ella's canvas is lovely,vs real night sky. Clever young lady. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMY, you have many talents, I love those sugar-flowers-leaves... I didn't know you could keep them that long (but then again, I know nothing about it at all!) I remember when my son came home 'on his own' for the first time... it IS scary to be a mom sometimes isn't it?! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne! Love that tea cup card, and Ella's canvas is great. tfs. Happy WOYWW, Cindy #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ella is a very talented young lady, what a lovely canvas. I love to see what people find when they are having a clear out Anne. That sugar craft work looks amazingly real. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, and Ella's canvass is lovely. I had a massive clear out at the beginning of the year so know how hard it is. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and have a lovely week. With love & God Bless. Caro xxx (#26)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Ella's canvas, and your cards are beautiful! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne, gorgeous projects on the go. I have always thought the birthday thing with schools is a bit odd but guess there has to be a cut off somewhere. Happy creative week and hope your woyww has been a good one, Angela x20x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne, Ella's canvas is beautiful! Gorgeous card for your mum, I'm sure she will love it. Have a lovely week hugs Heather xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anne, Your mums card is lovely. Ellas canvas is fab.

    Loving the sugar craft things.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #10

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the card for your mum - it's so pretty - and the canvas is fantastic - what a talented young girl you have there. I love your bits and pieces of cake decorating stuff - I would use them for card making, I love adding everything I can think of in the way of foliage and flowers to my cards and tags. Mind you it's difficult to get them in the post so they are usually hand delivered only!
    Have a great week, sorry I'm late getting round,
    Hugs, Diana x #23

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...