Wednesday 21 June 2023

WOYWW

 Hi all. Back again. Thanks for all lovely comments last time. I think I got  to everyone in return. 

Healthwise I am battling on. Slightly less pain and have been able to drive again. 

This was a desk tidy the ladies made,  see below. Cannot move this photo to correct place - or delete - grrrr


Did do another class last Saturday. Had 6 ladies. Have to admit am finding it harder these days. Going to do one in July but not August - that will be busy enough anyway. We are looking after the guinea pigs for a fortnight, I have a friend coming to stay and we are going to a Craft Retreat Weekend. After that hopefully having kitchen and outside of house painted. 

Saturday class. There was cake. One of the ladies made two cakes as it was her birthday yesterday! She was 89 yesterday and comes to every class I do and makes cards in between classes. A very creative and talented lady. You can just see here.


One of the cards we made.


Below is the birthday card I made for the lady who was 89 yesterday.

My workspace. I am making a money holder for grandson's birthday. He will be 18 on Friday! Where did that time go! 

Well could rabbiting some more but won't 😆 
Will be round to visit other desks. 





10 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you again Anne.
    Love the daisy card, but then i am a daisy fan - them and poppies are my favourites but i like all flowers really,
    Glad you are feeling better and back driving now. Keep improving and smiling,
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the desk tidy and the cards are really lovely. I'm glad your health is improving and hope you're 100% very soon.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #8

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are not in too much pain. I can empathize. You make stunning cards. And the one you taught is out of this world. Smart move on the money holder. Seems all teens prefer money to gifts. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you and get the update. Glad you're able to do a few classes - the card for your 89 year old lady is fabulous. Take care and happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. That looks like a really nice, cosy get-together Anne, and with cake! Your cards are lovely.
    I hope you enjoy your crafting retreat - that sounds fun!
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    hugs
    Lynnecrafts 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are driving again Anne. It does make life easier. Lovely cards both for class and your friend. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah#3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne. I'm having a quick trip round now I'm back from the show. Wishing you a happy belated woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, some great projects on show. I hope I am still crafting at 89! Baking cakes too - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I have been really struggling with the heat, usually totally zonked by the afternoon but today hubby got the air conditioning unit out of the cupboard and set it up without prompting, lucky me. Whoop Whoop.
    Love the little desk tidy and pleased you managed the session despite your health issues. Super cards, 89 and still coming along to your classes, excellent behaviour. Hugs BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad that you have slight improvement and have been able to drive again, that in itself improves your state of mind doesn't it. The desk tidy is lovely, never mind the picture positi9n, it's infuriating when blogger won't do what it says it can, but we just want to see, so we don't mind where!! You have a very loyal group of workshop customers, how delightful that your eldest member brought cake...I mean, a worksho0 with beautiful cards and cake is just a fab way to spend a couple of hours!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...