Wednesday 24 May 2023

WOYWW

 A week gone in a flash! Thank you for all the lovely comments and well wishes last week. 

Healthwise - up and down. FM always there and it varies, throw in arthritis and sometimes it all gets a little overwhelming. Fatigue and pain drag you down. Had couple of other issues as well but hopefully getting sorted now. I am on some stronger painkillers at the moment, hate taking but makes life much easier, though feel bit out of it at times, not driving at moment either 😞

Last week our eldest was at a conference in B.ham. He came down by train and stopped here on Wednesday evening. We met up with younger son and family for dinner. He was at the conference again on Thursday, returned here for dinner and then we took him back up to Yorkshire. We were going up to see our D.I.L. in a play at their village hall. It was very funny - good to laugh. Our grandsons are very busy with revision and exams - GCSE'S and A levels. We had lunch with Carolynn's parents on Saturday and then came home. It was lovely to have seen both sons and their families in the same week, doesn't happen often. 

Yesterday a friend came to craft ( she couldn't make the class) afterwards we went to a garden centre for lunch. It was a lovely day. 

Above is work area after yesterday's crafting, all tidy and boring. 
Below the cards and bookmark she made.
Threw in the one below, son's garden in Yorkshire. Look at that sky! The weather was fabulous.
 At the bottom is a stone wall and a stream, beyond that a wood. We used to walk in the wood to take our grandsons to primary school in the village. Miss those days! 

Glad to have made it on again. Looking forward to visiting others and seeing all the lovely ATC'S.  Take care all. 




9 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you have found something stronger for the pain. I think the body gets very tired just trying to cope with pain of any kind.
    Super to see both sons and their families, hope you had lots of laughs.
    Have a good week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry that you’re feeling rough Anne, I know pain killers make it bearable but they depress your whole system don’t they. Sending big hugs to you, rest up and be kind to yourself. It sounds like you had a lovely day with your friend, I wish I could come to one of your craft days, I love the stuff you make!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, there is nothing better than crafting with friends. Sorry though to hear you've not been feeling too good and hope things get better soon. Of course the weather is always good at this time of the year while the children are doing their exams and the rooms are like ovens! My hubby is on his trips round schools modersting the art work for the next three weeks. He's somewhere in Norfolk this week. Take care and have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you're still suffering healthwise....I hate the effects of some of the stronger pain killers so I'm really hoping the pain lessons for you so you don't need them.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you’re feeling poorly, Anne, but I’m glad you’ve been able to spend time with your family and crafting with your friend.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 9 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like you had a very busy week! sorry that your health has been troubling though. Take care and happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely that you have been able to see so much of family this week Anne. Glad you and your friend could catch up and enjoy crafting together too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry to read about your health. Nice you could craft with a friend, though. I'd love to be able to join you for a craft day, but I live way too far away for that. Your friend made lovely cards. And your son's garden is out of this world. Happy WOYWW from #4.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could find some strong pain tablets that didn’t upset my tummy and didn’t make me feel like a zombie. My daughter takes co codamol (not spelt correctly probably) and they space her out. Sending loving hugs and hoping you can stay upbeat. Angela #19

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...