Tuesday 20 December 2022

Goodness me its been a while! WOYWW

 My poor neglected blog. Where does time go? It is difficult picking up again after a long absence 😞 

Since last post

 I 've been on holiday to Wales ( that's why I missed The Crop) 

Held two classes including an All Day Christmas one on 19th November. 

Made stuff for  Charity Table - proceeds to a local Hospice .

Lots of other things going on as well. 

I have been keeping up with all the 'comings and goings' of the WOYWW deskers!

Didn't want to miss wishing you all a Very, Very Happy Christmas.

I have not photographed my desk AKA the dining room table! I am getting it ready for a meal with both sons and their families on Boxing Night. 

Ten of us so kitchen table  not big enough! 




Will put a few photos on, hope that is OK Julia? 

A few makes





Ready and waiting for All Day Crafting
I made each lady one of the above
They all made a Rosette Christmas Tree
I gifted each lady an Advent Bag 24 presents plus the humble hoop below to open on Christmas Day.
A few of the 24 gifts that went into each of 9 bags.
My very simply decorated Christmas Cake.


Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate.

Hope to see you on the other side! 




10 comments:

  1. You have been missed but it's lovely to see you calling in for Christmas.
    Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and crafts. Wishing you a very happy Christmas x Angela #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the makes, saved one card to have a go at myself... Sending Christmas Warmth and Hugs BJK#9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you and hope the craft day goes well. Loving the cards. I hope your Christmas is full of smiles. Sending woyww hugs, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s so lovely to see you on the Linky list today, you have been missed! All your Christmas makes are fab and wow, your crafting ladies must have been made up by their goodies!
    Hope you and the family have the most wonderful Christmas and I wish you health and happiness for 2023 xxx
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see you this week and I hope you are doing well - you sound as if you've been keeping busy! Happy Christmas xx Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! What an incredible amount of work went into that all day crop! Looks like they an awesome time! The cards are all lovely - I really like the first one, and the sentiment on the second, but all are beautiful! Have a lovely holiday meal, I hope everyone fits at the table! Merry Christmas, Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness you have been busy - I love all your makes, and what wonderful goodies for your ladies, I bet they loved them. Hope your craft day goes well.
    Have a lovely Christmas,
    Diana xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Anne, you have been incredibly busy, just doing the advent calendar gifts would have had me in a spin for months! What lovely days your customers must have had. Love your Christmas place settings, your table will be the perfect place to sit and enjoy your family. Best wishes for a happy Christmas. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what lucky ladies to receive all that! You are a star, so much hard work. Thanks for stopping by earlier, I am still playing catch up but should be done by Christmas Eve. I don't know what it is about Weds, but that's always the day that goes wrong! 10 is a big meal, hope everything goes well and you have a wonderful time. Merry Christmas my dear, love n hugs Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...