Wednesday 23 February 2022

WOYWW



I have been missing in action again. Just life and  one week I forgot what day of the week it was! Didn't have much to share either. 

I just wasn't in the right headspace for crafting either - though glad to say I have started again and had a class last  Saturday :-)

I started this post last week and just didn't finish. 

This was taken this morning.

Anyway I have managed some crafting and some photos so here goes.

Cards made at class. Used some blending brushes and stencils.









Another using blending brush and stencil.


For my Great  Nephew. 



A few weeks ago I told you my Auntie had a stroke but was making a good recovery. Things were being set up for her to go home. 
Sadly she had a second stroke and died on 14th February. I did manage to visit her although she was non responsive. I like to think that she knew I had held her hand and spoken to her. 


I came across the photo below whilst sorting out. It was 1951 and is Auntie holding me 🙂



Hope you all have a lovely week. Take care and stay safe. 



11 comments:

  1. So sorry for yor loss Anne. Glad you were able to be with your Auntie. Love the cards - especially the cute Meercats. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your Auntie. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
    Annie x #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your Auntie, but am glad you were able to visit her. the cards are lovely. take care. Helen #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. Sending heartfelt sympathy and hugs x Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, I forget what day it is quite often Lol! Sorry to hear about your Aunty. Take care and wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss of your aunt, but what a great find of the photo to the two of you. Fabulous birthday cards! #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m very sorry about your Aunt, Ann. I feel sure that even unresponsive she would have been aware of your handholding and your warm words. I understand the crafty doldrums very much. I’ve been to two crops this year and both times produced such half hearted stuff that I intend to re-do them. It’s only since being away this weekend that I feel I’ve managed to become a scrapbooked again. Strange isn’t it. You made some gorgeous cards though, that floral backing is gorgeous. So cheering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending so much love to you and your family at your Aunties passing, without a doubt I'm sure she could feel you close by her side 🤗 bringing comfort. What a beautiful photo of you both, such a beautiful smile she has, treasured moments. Thinking of you xxxxxxx
    Tracy #23 xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear of your Aunt passing. I am sure she knew you were there `and it gave her comfort.
    On a brighter note Love the cards you have been making. You do make some lovely cards, especially love the one with the car and balloons.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to read about your Auntie. My condolences...
    Lovely set of cards. I particularly like the easel with the car.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous selection of cards and I love that photo of you with Auntie. Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God bless, Caro xxx (#10)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...