Sunday 9 May 2021

Remembering

 

For Teresa who loved flowers.

 

I missed posting last week on WOYWW. I had thought I might update my blog in last few days but didn't manage it.

I checked comments and noticed the last one was from a dear friend - I hadn't met her, she lived far away in Oregon on a beautiful farm. 

She blogged about her life, her crafts and beloved family.

She last posted on 30th April. She usually posted three times a week.

Yesterday I was devastated to learn she had passed away. She had been taken into hospital on her birthday, came home again following treatment. Although unwell,  she posted as I said on the 30th. 

She was one of the first people to ever comment on my blog when I started many years ago and  always left a comment and encouraged me to continue. 

I feel I knew her and her family. I had always dreamt of visiting  her part of Oregon, especially Multnomah Falls where she volunteered . 

She was very creative and I was  in awe of her skills. 

R.I.P dear Teresa 

I shall miss reading your blog so much and your comments on mine. 

My deepest condolences to her husband Dayle and her family. 

If you want to look at Teresa's blog she is listed on my sidebar - Teresa Kasner

3 comments:

  1. She sure was a beautiful soul and will be so missed by us all
    Thankyou form this lovely post. She always commented on my blog and we often emailed each other. Going to miss her so much ⚘⚘☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really was a beautiful soul and will be missed so much. She was always so faithful in her blogging, visiting, commenting, emailing, responding. I always knew she'd be there no matter how much time passed in between my posts. It is still such a shock to realize she is gone. Sending blessings of peace and love to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Anne - I loved Teresa's blog. So sad.

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...