Thursday 24 December 2020

Happy Christmas one and all

 My granddaughters :-) 


A couple of makes


The tree, there are now a few pressies underneath 


Close up

Here we are it's Christmas Eve. I have done as much as I intend to. 

Tomorrow morning we will go a socially distanced walk with our youngest Jonathan and his family. Then we are on our own. We decided that it was the safest thing to do. First time for 44years  we have one been with one or both of our sons. However its only one day. Matthew and family could not drive down now as rules changed. We have each other, a warm home and plenty of food. Take care everyone, stay safe and enjoy whatever you are doing.

To all my WOYWW friends I am sorry I didn't get on to Julia's blog, have a wonderful time. X


2 comments:

  1. We are also on our own.We should have been going to our son's house to spend Xmas with him his wife and three of our five grandchildren.We decided weeks ago it wasn't safe but like you we have each other,we food and we are warm.
    Roll on the vaccine.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are getting to see some of your family. Our son and his family are in our "bubble" so came over for a turkey dinner and presents around the tree. I'll show photos tomorrow.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...