Tuesday 3 November 2020

WOYWW

 Hello all. 


I have come out the other side' lol of mammoth crafting, that is. 

Remember I mentioned the Retreat Online? That was the weekend after my last post, well it was fabulous. The goodies etc in the kit were incredible. The makes were superb and we had a lot of fun 'together' in a FB room. Loved it. After that I have spent two weeks preparing my All Day Christmas Class in a Box. I am inspired by the ideas from the Retreat makes ( all with the organisers permission)

I had eight to prepare and finally got them finished by Friday night, they were collected on Saturday by the ladies - not altogether but it was lovely to see them all and have a chat. It seems that everyone approved of their kits and are thankful to have them to work on in the coming weeks. 

I have not photographed my table as I have tidied a lot away.It was carnage in there! So some photos of things that have been on my table the last two weeks. Hope you enjoy.



All packed and ready for collection.

As well as everything needed to make the projects I included some gifts and treats


A calendar - made from recycled heavy card and covered - it does actually stand up - lets hope 2021 will be a better year.


Below was a master board I made as an example for the ladies.

I used the master board to make above cards, a bottle tag and a tag.

Another gift below
I stamp on the muslin bag and put a small hand cream and a hand gel inside.

and another
The above is an envelope and there is a notebook inside.



A box of notecards above - ladies had all this in their kit to make 

Below a box with magnetic pegs - one of the makes







Below the notecards




Mini Treat Boxes

A Box for a Chocolate Orange

Well there are other makes but maybe I will share those later. 

I also made a card for our granddaughter who was 11 on the 30th October.


We looked after the guinea pigs last week as well


So as we enter Lockdown again I continue to worry for everyone our eldest son on the frontline and rest of family. Our eldest grandson does his Mocks next week - the results of which may be very important to his final grades.

Our youngest grandson has been offered an eight week trial at Sheffield Wednesday Academy - not sure now what might happen. 

I hope to visit many desks this week. Why? Look at Julia's Blog to find out :-)

Hope to be able to link up, like LLJ I have had lot of problems for months getting onto Julia's Blog hoping it might be easier now. x

22 comments:

  1. I'm determined to do my rounds of my favourite blogs before I get under a pile of sewing this week...it just didn't happen last week.
    It's so good to see you joining in the fun today and wow haven't you been busy. I really love all your fab makes.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #14

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous Anne and I'm sure your ladies all think so too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful makes and gifts! I’d be quite happy to come on one of your workshops Anne, they look to be such fun! Congrats to your GS with his football opportunity, fingers crossed for him and for your son too on the frontline.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed you but now see why you have been away so long - what a busy bee you have been. And what lucky ladies to get those bags with all the extra treats from you. You are wonderful.
    Stay safe, Hugs, Neet xx 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, good to see you! What a fab selection of goodies for your class to make, they are amazing, your ladies will have a lot of fun with them. Love your colour choices too. Lovely card for your GD, bet she loved it. Hope your GS gets a good outcome for his placement, and the rest of your family stay nice & safe. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, WOW, that is a lot of crafting going on! All so so beautiful! You are a busy lady!! Sounds like and looks like the Retreat was victorious! LOL Hope your grandson gets in the Academy, I know how the wait can be!!! Blessings for you! Felicia, #28

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of projects Anne, no wonder your ladies like them. Hope the footie trial goes ahead once lockdown is over. A colleague at work is an Owls fan. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great ideas you have in your kits! I'm thinking of doing something similar for my family so we can still craft together!! I especially liked your extra goodies!! Glad I'm not the only one whose desk is 'carnage ' after a crafting sesh (it's actually well on the way right now....) Have a good week, stay safe, stay well, Cindy xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad the retreat went well, and you had some happy ladies! great cards and pieces you made. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of lovely photos of different crafts on your blog this week and all gorgeous! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lucky ladies to receive such a great kit. The Masterboard is perfect and the resulting cards, gorgeous! Loving the birthday card too. Stay safe and have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a marvellous selection of goodies on your blog this week, Anne! All superbly made and presented. There must be one happy bunch of ladies as a result of that, I am sure. I am glad the retreat was such a success.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #17

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so generous! It sounds like you had a great time with your crafty friends. All good things. I hope you and your family stay safe during this worrying times. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This all looks fabulous - love the lilac and blue/green colour schemes. Would love to make all these things!
    Stay safe and keep well...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #23
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a mammoth amount of work, I love your colour combos your cards look so clean and crisp!
    Take care and stay safe!
    Chrissie #12

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Belated WOYWDW.

    Such lovely gifts for the ladies i know they will be pleased, I keep saying I will make a motherboard but have yet to do it maybe today lol
    Take care and stay well and safe,
    Lilian B #9

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad to see you have been keeping busy taking advantage of all those super retreats and online workshops, they sure have taken our minds of these difficult times. Stunning makes & beautiful gifts.
    Wishing you and the family well stay safe & happy WoywW Tracey #10 x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anne, the online retreat sounds fab - glad you came away with inspiration. That's the one thing that frequently stops me in my tracks - inspiration! Thank heavens for YouTube, Pinterest and Google! Great looking kit that you put together for your ladies - it's such a shame I don't live closer! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anne, can I be one of your ladies? That looks a fabulous kit, put together with a lot of attention and love. Such a great idea during these times when we can meet up. Have a great week Angela #20

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well Anne link up worked.. and looks like you've witked sbd worked what great makes for your bag of goodies. Grear masterboard..
    Loads of fun. Prayjng for all on frontline including your eldest.
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}



    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Anne - so many absolutely gorgeous items on your post today! I love the little stamped gift bag and your cards are lovely. Like you - I can't get on Julia's blog. I can't seem to find what I need to switch off and knowing my luck it will cause mayhem if I do!! Take care and keep safe. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anne! Long time no blog! I've now retired from the dog walking, but am still finding it hard to find spare time butam slwly getting back to crafting! You have been so busy! Fabulous cards and bags of goodies! Sorry I'm so late!
    Stay Safe! Happy WOYWW
    ((Lyn))#25

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...