Wednesday 26 May 2021

WOYWW

 Thanks for all the lovely comments last week. Many thanks to LLJ, Annie and Jo who kindly sent me ATC's. Thanks also to the lovely ladies who have also offered to swap. I look forward to receiving them and sending some. I will share all at later date.

The ladies were all pleased with the kits and I had a lovely lunch with my friend Sheila. 

The rest of the week was not very interesting. A lot of sorting out. Had a visit from youngest son and family on Sunday. Always good to see them. 

I have started a little crafting this week. Preparing for possible face to face class though it's still not absolutely certain yet. 

Tomorrow is dentist again, to get the permanent crown fitted. Really hope it goes well. 

So not a terribly a  exciting week. Hope more to report next week :-) 



So that's it for this week :-( 

If you want more information re WOYWW and to see far more interesting desks than mine then pop along to the stamping ground to find out more.  








 



13 comments:

  1. How lovely to see your family, that really is th east important thing isn’t it? I do hope that you manage to get w craft class going, people really do miss it, the chatting and fellowship is an important part of it all. Hope the dentist appt goes ok!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to do your class. Good luck with your dental fitting! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it’s been a busy week for you. Will look forward to getting your parcel.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read you are needing to go to the dentist for a crown, but glad you got some ATCs from the group. Good that you spent time with your son and family, too. Your desk seems to hold one of those kits. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. possible face to face class sounds pretty exciting to me! Robyn 29

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Dentist! Hope everything goes well for you there. I boost a filling this week :(
    Happy WOYWW Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck at the dentist! I hope your class prep pays off and you can get back to face to face teaching! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks a very pretty card on your desk there with the patterns peeking through the apertures (I think!) Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the visit to the Dentist goes well and the craft class takes place. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your visit! Good luck with the dentist!
    I met up with a Stampin Up lady last week so I now have the new catalogue. Some lovely sets! Your kits looked good...
    Hope to hear from you soon with your address...
    Susan #14

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the dentist went well Anne. ALso that the face to face classes come off. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you managed to get together with family, Anne, and I hope your dental appointment went OK. Rather you than me! Thank you for your lovely comment - I'm glad you like the finished kitty throw. I'm really enjoying working on the new one now. Thank you for your good wishes for our anniversary and also about my appointment - I am sure the biopsy will come back clear. Enjoy feeding Betty - what a sweet name for a kitty!!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #24

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the dentist and the possibility of live craft classes again! Happy WOYWW! Elle #35 this week

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...