Wednesday 17 April 2019

WOYWW 515

Good morning WOYWW friends.
Thank you for all who visited last week, I think I returned the visit.
So here is my desk as of last night, though I am writing this morning.
I had last made some Easter cards.


I'd also plonked some card, paper and a stamp set plus punch ( an order for someone) that arrived prior to me going out.
Last Friday saw me going to Telford for Stampin Up Onstage Event.
It was fun catching up with friends and seeing new goodies, even though I was still unwell and felt slightly 'out of things'
After it was over 20 of us went for an Italian meal, good fun. A friend , who lives in Essex stayed over with me. We crafted on Sunday morning and then she returned home after lunch. It was a full on weekend and I am still tired!

Yesterday we had our granddaughters for the day.

On Saturday I am doing a ' Crafternoon Tea for a bride to be. Her mum is a friend.

I will leave you with some photos.
Gifts I received on Friday evening.

Table favour swaps from Sat evening.

Some goodies from Stampin Up on Saturday, below.





Bag we received - love this one!

Below are gifts from people in the team I am in.

Below a couple of general swaps. I didn't do any but was given these anyway.
 

Below again our make and takes .Mine are not finished yet.



AND FINALLY - thank goodness I hear you say 


Gifts I made
A basket of goodies ( X3)
 
A bag of goodies (X 5)

My table favour


Hope you enjoyed looking. I look forward to visiting other desks. Do join in if you don't already! See you soon. 






16 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good time with your friends at the show - what amazing gifts and treats you received, how lovely. I really like that vivid blue bag too!! Hope you're starting to pick up a bit now, the lovely weather makes everything feel better.
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m asoery you weren’t up to par for the big SU weekend, it did I look a lot of fun. And if I’m honest, some pressure w8th allthe gifts and swaps to prepare! I like the bag too, it’s the nicest I’ve seen since I’ve known SU demonstrators! Well done on the Easter cards, I’ve let it creep up on me without a thought, how hopeless. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing lot of wonderful makes both those you've been given and those you've made yourself...such talents.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a post full of goodies, Anne. I love the idea of "crafternoon tea" - sounds as if there's cake involved somewhere!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful array of goodies Anne. The Rabbit/ Hare cards are lovely too. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a good time at Telford Anne, even though you weren't feeling 100%. Hope you are fully recovered soon. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute Easter cards. That blue bag is gorgeous and some lovely new goodies to play with there. I am glad you were able to go despite feeling a bit out of it. I am looking forward to seeing you at the crop (I can make it with quite a lot of driving!). Thanks for sharing and have a very Happy Easter, with love & God Bless. Caro x (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow,what a great - if tiring- weekend you had! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your return visit, Anne - so glad you like my little flowers. I don't think you are alone in thinking of teeth as your worst nightmare - from the feedback I've had this week, lots of us on WOYWW are dental phobics!! I'm less scared than I was, and that's all down to how kind and lovely our dentist is. Dentists like that are worth their weight in gold if they can help us through the fear!

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Easter cards are gorgeous, love them to bits. Sounds like you had a good time despite feeling under the weather, so well done. Have a lovely creative woyww and a happy Easter too. Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Easter cards and you are so busy and doing so much.. don't wear yourself out my friend. I loved seeing all your lovely gift bags.

    ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Easter! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne, You sure have been busy with your various projects. So glad you enjoyed the crafting event.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #10

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of crafty gorgeousness going on here! It sounds like you've been having a great time despite feeling under the weather - hope you are soon up to full speed (although it sounds like you are nearly there!).
    Diana x #21

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anne. Goodness - what a lot of swaps and gifts! That must have meant you were incredibly busy making things before you went away!! In order to give to others. You have lots of lovely new crafty bits to try out now.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been having fun and so many lovely things to look at and enjoy. Sorry I am so late this week. I feel a little punch drunk and I reckon I left a couple of days and my brain on the M25. You will be very welcome to create a parchment card at the crop. Just one warning - it is very addictive. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #34

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...