Wednesday 29 August 2018

WOYWW

Here we are again, another Wednesday and time for WOYWW! If you don't know what that is then pop over to thestampingground, Blog of our lovely leader Julia, founder of the phenomenon that is WOYWW! Join in!

I have just photographed my desk, not a lot to see as I am trying to have a big clear out/ tidy up. I want to sell some of SU's retired stuff ( I'm running out of room) so having a good sort out!/It's hard to do though as I love what I bought - in the main :-)
So a boring desk!

Very, very tidy. The little card was one of a set made at one of my classes. I am sorting through my makes, tidying up where needed and giving to charity.

Last week I mentioned working on the Wedding Album. Finished it and my D.I.L. was thrilled with it. Such a relief.








Hope the above gives you an idea. Not best photos. There were lots of pockets with pull out pieces for photos etc.

I also made a card for our Son and D.I.L. for their wedding anniversary , that was on Sunday.
It was our 47 th Wedding Anniversary yesterday, where did that time go? So another card was needed :-)
I also printed a verse for the inside, you can just see the edge peeking out.
We had a lovely day. Our D.I.L. and granddaughters popped in with a card and bubbles :-) Prosecco , DH bought some beautiful flowers. We went out to eat at Bardolinos, an Italian Restaurant, situated in The Cube in B.ham. This was a treat from youngest son ,for Father's Day but we decided to go on our Anniversary. Had a lovely time.


We had our granddaughters last Thursday for the day as their mummy was recovering from a small operation otherwise a quiet week.
Looking forward to looking at your desks and hearing your news.

18 comments:

  1. Morning Anne. What a lovely post. Many congratulations on 47 years! A lovely photo of you and hubby. The anniversary cards and that book are beautiful - well done.
    Looking forward to seeing you a week on Saturday - along with our surprise guest.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photograph of the two of you - congratulations on your anniversary! xx
    Lovely flowers, lovely bubbles (I am a fan - probably my favourite drink - because I rarely touch alcohol) and lovely card you made for your DH.
    The album is gorgeous and so is the anniversary card you made. Am sure you will soon sell some of your things - you should advertise some on here - you might get takers.
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx (see you next weekend?)
    ps have you changed your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you have a tidy desk, but you've been busy. Beautiful album and cards. Happy Anniversary, glad you had a great day. Your flowers are lovely. We did all that last week and was a great time, mid week and not a lot of people around. Now this week has been filled with bad weather, but enjoying time at home. Have a great week. #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding album is just beautiful Anne, n wonder your DiL was thrilled with it! The cards are all gorgeous too, I do like your style of crafting. Looking forward to seeing you soon :-D And a very Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary Anne, sounds like you had a lovely celebration. I do hope your daughter has recovered from her op. Fabulous album and cards. Sarah #18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thanks it was lovely. D.I.L. much better. We just hope it has helped her. Xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi Anne, congrats on your Anniversary! Lovely flowers, and all the cards are wonderful. Have a lovely week,Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Anniversary, we had our 47th in May just gone too, as you said, where did all those years go!!
    Your album looks lovely and a beautiful card too.
    have a great week Jan x no22

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy anniversary to you both....lovely photo. Really love the wedding album and the cards you’ve made this week.
    hugs,
    Annie x #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wedding album is utterly gorgeous
    Beautiful flowers too!
    Have a great week
    Ellie #26

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love an interactive album. I know they loved it! Have a great week. Dorlene #31

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary - love the photo of you both. Gorgeous cards and album. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Caro x (#35)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your anniversary - lovely flowers and fab cards all round. The albums will be treasured I am sure. xx Jo #14

    ReplyDelete
  13. That album must have taken such a lot of time. Karen 21

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anne, happy anniversary to you both. Beautiful anniversary cards. Love the album too. Have a lovely week Heather x #11

    ReplyDelete
  15. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *A*N*N*I*V*E*R*S*A*R*Y*!*!* - you both are quite lovely in your picture! Both cards are great, I hope you have a wonderful week. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sneaked back to say you will be missed - was so looking forward to sitting with you again. Not to worry, will 'natter' to the mystery guest as it is a few years since I saw her.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anne....a very belated Happy Anniversary!!! So glad you had a lovely celebration and I love the photo of you and your husband. Am hoping all is well with you. Life has had its real and earnest moments here. My oldest sister decided to stop her chemo treatment and is feeling better although the CT scan shows her condition worsening. So my older sister and I flew in for a visit. I have been out of touch with you and am going to scroll back to see what news of yours I may have missed...Wishing you well! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...