Wednesday 21 April 2021

WOYWW

 Hello everyone. Missed you all last week but I was meeting up for lunch, with two friends, in the garden of one of them,  for lunch and knew I would struggle to visit. We had a lovely time and it seemed almost normal. 

Thank you for the lovely comments re my birthday, it meant a lot. 

On Thursday we braved the shops, only some grocery shopping. 

We have now both had both vaccines. Still being careful though. 

On Saturday I watched the funeral of Prince Phillip. I thought it was well done and very moving. It has all made me feel quite emotional, I was told natural as it's not been that long since mum died, although 10 months now.

Last Sunday Jonathan, Sarah and girls came round for morning coffee- it was lovely and sunny and so good to sit and chat in the garden instead of being stood at the front door freezing. 

Craft wise not done an awful lot. Someone asked me for a card for her son, she said she was pleased with it. 

Have a photo of my workspace, some of the hand made cards I received for my birthday and one of our granddaughters as they were paddle boarding on Sunday afternoon. First time they could go for a while.

I will be round to visit as many as I can. Why not join in, visit the stamping ground blogspot and find out more. It's great fun and I have made some lovely friends. 

Back soon. 

Not much happening at my desk.


Ballooons looking sad lol

Below are some of the handmade cards I received for my birthday. Realused I left some out. Will add next week.
 



One below is the one I made. 







12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Anne - my "milestone" is creeping up on me too! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so pleased that you’ve had both jabs, that’s great to hear, onwards with a bit more confidence. We’re still waiting for ours but hopefully it won’t be too long. You had some beautiful cards, how lovely and I’m glad the family helped you celebrate in style!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent my morning making two very special Memory bears and now have time to catch up on a few of my favourite blogs.
    Lovely to hear you’ve been out and about safely. I’m sure it does us a lot of good.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, I had a significant a couple of weeks ago too! Love your collection of hand made cards - you have some beauties there.
    I hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards there for your very special birthday. Glad you've got both jabs now, I'm having my first next week. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a bit daunting going out I find. Our second jab is the 8th May. Your birthday cards are lovely, will you make a book with them? Happy WOYWW and have a great week Angela #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you to have got both jabs but you're right to be careful. Happy belated birthday too. You take care and have a very happy creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had such a wonderful 70th birthday! You are obviously very well loved by many. I'm glad you're getting to spend time with friends and family once again. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely collection of hand made cards you received Anne. Glad you have been able to have some family garden catch up. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. The watercolour painting on your desk looks amazing, Anne, and what a lovely lot of beautiful cards you received for your birthday!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had friends sitting in our garden when we were allowed and it was lovely to see them and be able to talk in a foursome again. So I can imagine the girly chat you had with your friends. The only snag is the warm days are not always around for us in this country to allow us to do this.
    What a lot of lovely handmade cards yu received and what a lovely card that is you made with the car.
    Here's hoping it is not too long before we can meet up and have a crop again.
    Take care
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of lovely cards but very sad balloons!
    Well done on the jabs!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #14

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...