Tuesday 21 January 2020

WOYWW

Hello all.
I did do a post for last week and then completely forgot on Wednesday to post!!! I hadn't been feeling very well and was also trying to get ready for a class - think I just lost the plot for a while :-)

Had a very successful class, nine ladies - hectic but a lot of fun.
Week before I went to a Pink Night hosted by my friend. She cooked for 13 , we had a quiz and a raffle and lots of fun. Everyone makes a donation for a cancer charity that she chooses. 
Yesterday lunch out with two friends.

I have been continuing with my major decluttering - a bit at a time- getting there.

So to my desk/work space

A sight you don't see very often- my actual desk ( was a washstand a long time ago - quite old as is the chair) it is not usually this clear.



Where I have been working today.


All ready and waiting last Saturday



Ladies at work - one of them brought some Bucks Fizz - those not driving had some at end of class :-)


A bookmark I made for each of them

The three cards and a Gift Wallet we made


A small inspiration display - do you remember the printers tray I was working on last year ( it;s at the back - I had to postpone this class from last year

Above you ca see a small ( exploding box)
below is the box opened. There is a mini box inside - it can hold a Ferrero Rocher or similar


Have started another display for my next class





A card for my Great Niece


Below a card to congratulate my friend on her three years as an SU demonstrator


Card for Mum, she was 91 last Saturday, this time last year she was very ill in hospital :-(

Everything looks better in real life, the light was terrible.

I will be round the admire as many desks as I can.

I responded to the appeal for joey pouches etc to help with the rescue of animals in Australia. I only managed to crochet one pouch before they asked crafters to pause due to the overwhelming response to the appeal. Managed to get it to the drop off point ready for the stock take here,
items will then be taken over to Australia and distributed. I am hoping others will have made liners as there was not enough time for me to do them.



See you soon.

10 comments:

  1. Anne, you really are amazing at how much you do and accomplish! The room where you do your classes is very pretty with the bright window, I'd love to see what the outside of your house looks like! I'm so glad your Mum is better and *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* to her from Oregon. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, first off, what a beautiful selection of cards! Love the ones you've made, and the ones for the next class. Lovely Birthday cards made, and so glad that your Mum is better than she was, I know how worried you've been.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your Mum and I do hope you are feeling better now? Your desk is looking lovely and clean, i'd find everything I needed there. Enjoy your creative time, i'm sure you will keep it all very tidy now you've cleaned up :)) Happy WoywW Tracey #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late visiting today but have been head down sewing all day and have now finished the next 5 Memory characters apart from their labels so have decided to call it a day now and will do them frest in the morning.
    I really love all the makes and love seeing you all crafting together with such fab results.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have your storage organised at the back of your desk Anne. Hope you are feeling fully fit again soon, you have certainly en busy. What brilliant projects. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at all those cards! well done on the joey pouch even if they stopped you in your tracks! Looks like everyone had a great class again. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many interesting projects on show. Love them all. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, Loving your desk.

    So many wonderful projects. Wish I lived close enough to come to your classes.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - your displays and all your makes are really gorgeous Anne thanks for sharing. I really feel I need to get going on something now!! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne, your displays are all so lovely and inspirational, as are your fabulous cards. Hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #20

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...