Tuesday 11 February 2020

WOYWW

I'm back! Had hoped that I could do better and post at least once a week but life has a way of changing our plans. Life has been busy but also some family issues have dragged me down a little and I've not felt like doing much at all at times and lost my mojo a bit. Anyway had to pull myself together as I have a class on Saturday ( well weather permitting)  and some other things going on next week. 

Am also supposed to be showing some crafters (ex WI craft group ) some examples of what you can do with a Big Shot - one lady has bought one but has very little idea of what to do with it. Also promised a little Make and Take - I so wish I hadn't said I 'd do it - it's on Thursday and have enough to prep for my class, sigh, I never learn. 

My desk/AKA dining room is a lot messier than last time I showed it to you! I've a lot of tidying up before Saturday!




Main working area - as I left it tonight ( Tuesday )



To the left of the one above. Using the red card and some of the paper plus others for class cards. 
Hope the ladies like them. l try and share next week. 




As I said not made a lot but below a box for a present 



A card and another little gift




 Some treats for my grandsons for Valentines Day







Treats for our granddaughters 


So very short and sweet for me - I will visit all who visit me and attempt more. 
Want to share your work space then visit Julia's Blog and join in with WOYWW fun. 

Hopefully back soon. 

12 comments:

  1. What sweet gifts for your grandkids. I sent Valentines to my grandkids.

    _.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *V*A*L*E*N*T*I*N*E*S* *D*A*Y*
    _.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a whistle stop tour of all my favourite desks before I make my next Memory bear [and this one is for a very special little girl to take to her new adoptive home...what lovely jobs eh?].
    I'm sorry to hear life is dragging you down at the mo and hope things improve very soon. Crafting really is very good therapy so keep up the good work.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Valentine gifts are gorgeous - especially the ladybirds!! NB - I am an early bird checking desks this week - no Tilly today! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE those little ladybirds, they're such fun and will go down a treat!! Well done for taking on the crafters to show them how the BigShot can be used, I learn so much better when someone shows me.
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, hope you are well. It's sad when your mojo deserts you, I know, but it seems to be the first thing to go when you are ill or down. Love the Valentines gifts you made. I smiled at the person buying a Big Shot, then not knowing what to do with it! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those treats for your Grandchildren are a lovely idea they will love them. It's so hard not to say no to our crafty friends in need but I hope it will help get your mojo back it can do us the world of good even when we'd rather not do it. Happy WoywW Wishing you all the best & take care Tracey #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Great desk and lots to share. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little sweetie boxes for your grandchildren, what a fab idea and the card is gorgeous - I'm sure they'll all be very well recieved!
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana x #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely selection of goodies you have made there - the two little ladybugs are gorgeous! Sorry to hear that life is challenging at the moment, I do keep you, your mum and auntie in my prayers. Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a lovely week. With love and God bless, Caro xx (#19)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne, I'm very much the same as you at the moment, lots of other things on, lost my mojo, and not blogged very much. However, we blog when we can, that's the main thing. I love the little gifts for your grandchildren, very cute, and I'm sure they will be very well received. I hope all goes well with your Make and Take! Have a lovely week, hugs Heather xx #33

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly keep busy Anne. Remember to say no sometimes as you also need to take care of yourself. Lovely crafty makes. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s good to see you Anne, hope this means that life is returning to an even state for you, gosh this being a grown up is hard isn’t it! I love the handbags card, that’s really pretty, and your grand girls and boys are going to love the sweetie bugs, how thoughtful of you, especially as you’re so busy. Everything’s a bit weather permitting all of a sudden isn’t it, hope Saturday pans out safely and well.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...