Wednesday 1 May 2019

Hi there. I really can't believe it's Wednesday again and the start of May.

As always I have been so busy. Had a Class last Saturday which went really well. Sunday saw us at Jonathan's ( youngest son) and family to celebrate his birthday. Yes they are back from abroad, sadly weather was not good for them, it was better here and now they all have colds :-( Grace has returned to them. I miss chatting away to her :-)
Yesterday was DH's birthday, he was 75. We went out to lunch and I also got my birthday present from DH - I'd been deciding all month what to have. I will show you next time.
Jonathan (youngest son) and family all came here after school and we had cake and tea and it was warm enough to sit outside, we played bat/ball and blew bubbles :-)
Our eldest son and family will all arrive on Saturday and we will all celebrate Graham's birthday together.
Not a lot of interest on my desk. I have taken a month off from crafting- my class as I felt a bit crafted out. I also wanted to catch up with neglected chores etc. I have a few bits to complete for the 'the bride ' from Crafternoon Tea fame :-) I am also trying to have a good sort out of my craft stash - not easy!


My desk


 The birthday boy


Lunch - Brie,bacon,cranberry sauce on a panini,salad and chips!
 These photos don't do the garden centre justice!


Last Saturday's crafting and our makes.


Hope you have enjoyed looking at my desk, I will be along to look at yours later. If you would like to join in doing this then pop along to Julia's - the stamping ground and join in. There is a link at side of my blog. Bye for now.

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Graham!! I'm glad you've had such a lovely family time, better than all the gold in the world. That garden centre (and lunch!) looked amazing, just as well I wasn't there, I'd have been spent out.
    And don't worry about making stuff for the Crop, not everyone is, I'm just trying to get my ATCs done.
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, saw the photos on FB- Happy Birthday to your Hubby. The garden centre does look lovely, my poor Hubby always gets dragged into them, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your hubby. It sounds like you've had lots to celebrate. Blogging and crafting can wait.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello - so nice to pop in and see you again after such a long break on my part. Love your makes and you sure have been busy. Take care Zo xx 25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you need a break. That lunch looks and sounds yummy. Love the cards. Happy WOYWW. Have a great week. Love & God Bless, Caro x (#18)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have been having some most enjoyable family celebrations Anne. Hope everyone is over their colds soon. Happy WOYWW> Sarah. #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad the birthday boy enjoyed his day! the garden centre does look gorgeous. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That panini is making me drool. It sounds delicious and it looks as though it was thoroughly enjoyed. Hope all the celebrations have gone really well. Enjoy your break. We all have to step back occasionally. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #5

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, Glad you have enjoyed the various family get togethers and celebrations.

    The cards are lovely.

    You mentioned on my blog that you could send me used postage stamps. It's very kind of you. Could you send them directly to the charity please. Here's the address: Greyhound Trust Stamp Appeal, Park House, Park Terrace, Worcester Park, KT4 7JZ.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty cards and things and last week was a feast for the eyes with the Bridal session so I am not surprised you are worn out craftwise.
    Glad to see you are having such a lovely busy social life though, the garden centre (and especially the food) looks lovely. Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy in question.
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne,
    Well, you have been busy,good to see family activities being enjoyed as well as a successful class with wonderful makes.
    Yes hard to believe we’re into 5th month.
    Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #16

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  12. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* to your husband.. I'm glad to your family has come to celebrate with you both!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Anne! Happy Belated Birthday to hubby. Great items made at class. Did you pick up the Everything Rosy? Mine should be here tomorrow and I've been busy planning projects. Creative Blessings! Kelly #27

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...