Tuesday 22 May 2018

WOYWW

Hello every one. Thank you so much for all the good wishes last week. I think I managed in the end to visit everyone who visited me. I'd linked up quite early and then realised that I ought to see GP as I certainly wasn't getting better and in fact felt quite poorly :-( Managed to get an appointment and ended up on antibiotics. :-(
Had to cancel a planned afternoon tea on Thursday but managed my class on Saturday. Only four ladies but we had a lovely morning. I did a little display that included a 'nod' to the Royal Wedding. I served scones and jam and we put TV as Meghan arrived at Windsor Castle. We made a set of cards in white and blue with a red flower - all wore some red, white and blue. Everyone agreed it was a lovely morning. Oh and I did a small raffle - all red/white/blue.


So my desk tonight (Tuesday) Tidy as I have been tidying up as I go. Prepping for next event - a Friday night and All Day Saturday crafting event. So as I prepare I need to keep ordered.



I was stamping off with new SU colour - it really is lovely.

Below my display on Saturday, a bit of bunting, Harry and Meghan on the light box





 Below the Raffle Pack :-)

Two of the ladies watching the Wedding.


I will try and visit a few more desks this week. 

On Sunday it was the Christening of my Great Nephew Henry. After the service we went back to my nephew's house. It was a glorious day and we sat outside. There were a lot of children but they all played so well together. It was a beautiful day. I'm glad I was well enough to go, though I didn't feel too good when I got home. 
Well I am trying one more time the Card and a Cuppa - see what happens . I will let you know. 




17 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, sorry to hear you've been so poorly. I'm glad you made it your great nepphew's christening. Eva and I watched the wedding in the shed while crafting too, it was a great combination. Happy anniversary, hope you fully recover soon. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thanks for popping by. Have called in at yours. Happy 9th WOYWW Anniversary. x

      Delete
  2. Morning Anne. happy 9th anniversary. Hope the antibiotics are beginning to kick in! and that you have a great time with your class at the weekend. Wish I lived nearer!! Your display looked good - and lots of fun with a red white and blue wedding theme obviously took place.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, I do hope you are feeling a bit better. Mine had unfortunately got a serious hold, as I have little or no urinary sensation since my surgery- I have a permanently in place catheter, so didn't get any of the early sensations. I was on antibiotics for weeks till it cleared. Glad you had a good weekend though. Happy 9th Birthday, Have a lovely week, Love & Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 9th WOYWW! I'm really glad that you're feeling a bit better Anne, but don't go overdoing things, these infections need time to clear. How lovely to craft and wedding watch simultaneously, I like the sound of all the themed things you did too!
    Thanks for all your friendship and support, I hope that WOYWW continues for many years to come,
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (the to WOYWW hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do. SO nice to read and see others' creative space.
    Monica #35

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 9th!! I am so glad you were able to see the Dr and get some treatment. Sounds like a wonderful weekend - wasn't the wedding gorgeous! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy WOYWW 9!I hope you are feeling better. Take care and enjoy your crafting! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had a very nice class, bravo! I'm glad you're getting the medicine to get you feeling better. Happy Christening to your family, too. Nothing better than a new addition to the family tree. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne. I hope the antibiotics take off and work well. They may take a bit of time to work properly. At least you got to attend the Christening.

    I love what you did for the wedding. It looks beautiful and having friends celebrate it with you must have been fun, too. I saw it in real time, which is early morning here in the states.

    Thanks for visiting me earlier. Hope you are enjoying the WOYWW party. Happy 9th anniversary from #13.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My word, I hope the antibiotics start to make you feel better very quickly, it’s horrid when it drags on and you can’t shake it off. Really like your efforts and ideas for the wedding day workshop, how lovely. It was a lovely day, we dragged the iPad out with us and found a wifi hotspot so we could watch a little too. Lovely. I like that SU ink colour, very pretty. I would think with al that you’ve got ahead of you that A Card and A Cuppa won’t be a great loss for now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 9th anniversary. I love your display honoring the royal wedding. It's so nice to get together with friends when crafting. I hope you feel better. Dorlene #40

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! I'm trying really hard to get to everyone, but work time just isn't cooperating! That is a lovely purple...new color? Hmmm. Have a wonderful week.
    -K #32

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to hear you've been so poorly, I hope you are now well on the way to a full recovery. What a lovely idea having a themed class for the big day - it was a joyous event wasn't it.
    Happy WOYWW anniversary - sorry I'm so late in getting round and many thanks for stopping by my desk.
    Diana x #16

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Woyww #9 may you be feeling a lot better now, sounds like you all had a fun day hugs Nikki 10

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anne, sorry to hear you've not been feeling so good. Take care and don't do too much. Happy woyww anniversary my friend. Angela x20x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary not taking part this year but am trying to visit everyone who has posted. Like the way you themed your crafting with the royal wedding. Ani #3

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...