Tuesday 16 January 2018

WOYWW 450

Another week has just flown by. I am really still in organising mode, I keep changing my mind :-) and reorganising. Think though I am making progress though you may not think so when you see my work space.

Want to join in with WOYWW then pop over to the lovely Julia's blog - Stamping Ground

Said I thought I had a tummy bug last week but I'm still not right, I don't feel ill but things not settled. Am wondering if stress, IBS type thing :-( It's a nuisance though.
I had lunch out on Friday - was careful what I ate, was ok until I got home.
Went to WI last night - there was  talk from a lady called The Travelling Peddler - Mo Emmans - it was interesting.
I have been making some cards for a swap - can share next week and a birthday card for my B.I.L. - forgot to take a photo and it has been posted- afraid it was late :-( only by a day.

So here is my , not terribly interesting work space

As I said not terribly interesting

Looking down the table - oh my what a mess!!!  Never mind I will get there :-)

I will visit all who visit me and as many more as I can / able to!!


10 comments:

  1. Goodness.. I hope you get rid of whatever is bothering your stomach. I was at a meeting last night and a woman was there coughing her head off and even told us she'd had this terrible flu last week to the point of being hospitalized.. and there she was coughing at us.. I was so mad. If I get that flu I'm going to be furious. Anyway, take care and get better. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you’re still not feeling 100%. Stress can do all sorts of things to our bodies so you need to look after yourself and take lots of chill out times if you can.hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Anne. Sorry you still don't feel well. You take care - you have been through so much recently.
    God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do sympathise with having tummy troubles/IBS as I suffer from it too. As Annie says, stress can play havoc with us and you've had such a stressful time with your mum etc. Buscopan does help and you can get it from chemists.
    Thank you for your kind offer of sending me some bits and pieces Anne, I really appreciate it. Anything will be helpful!
    Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, hope you feel better soon. I've been off with flu, stuck in bed for 4 days. Never nice not feeling in control of your own body. The table doesn't look too bad ... it will wait! More important to get yourself right. Have a lovely week Heather #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, I do hope your stomach settles down soon. I'm surprised you've managed to be creative if you're feeling poorly; good if it helps you relax a bit though. I'm sure your BIL will understand his card going late. Have a better week. Sarah #6/26

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, I do like having a sort out & tidy every now and again, I'm always amazed by what I find I'd forgotten about! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are better soon... I agree with Annie, try and get some chill time. Great desk though!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, hope you're feeling a bit better today. Take it easy for a while. Happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope you feel better over the coming week, IBS is horrible and very restricting so I hope it is just a bug you had. Thank you so much for stopping by my desk earlier,
    Hope you have a better week this week,
    Diana x #20

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...