Tuesday 20 June 2017

WOYWW 419

Gosh where did the last two weeks go? I couldn't manage a visit last week and knew that I'd have trouble trying to visit so decided best to not come and say hello.
Thanks to everyone who visited week before last. I did try to reply to all where I was able to.

I managed another twenty cards to send to all involved in aftermath of the attack in London - I could not believe it when we heard the news of the fire at Grenfell Tower - hope our cards reached all those involved - probably the same people. My heart goes out to all affected.

Last Tuesday saw me out to lunch with friends, on Wednesday I did a class for one of my ladies and the rest came along on Thursday evening. Friday DH and I travelled up to Yorkshire to visit our eldest son Matthew and his lovely family and to meet the latest addition to the family - a gorgeous beagle named Ralph :-) We were also there to help eldest grandson, Harry begin his week of 12th birthday celebrations - where did those 12 years go?

Sorry I meant to show my desk first
The card is for my very best friend, it is her birthday on Friday - same day as my eldest grandson :-) and my grandma. I love the Daisy Delight Bundle from Stampin Up and have used it a lot. Inspiration for this card came from one made by Monica Gale - I have changed it somewhat though.This week I have to finish making cards I promised to send to the Care Home mum was in for a month - for their Summer Fete.


At last below are the ATC's I received. Aren't they gorgeous? Have a book full of lovely items as well from Morti and I will put that on next time.


Below are my cards for London. The group sent almost six hundred.

Below my display/ inspiration station for my class last Thursday to launch the 2017/2018 Stampin Up catalogue.



So that's all my makes for the moment. I am looking forward to visiting as many desks as I can to admire everyone's work. If you would like to join in then visit Julie's Blog and find out more!!!



If you can cope with more - a few photos of the weekend. On Sunday we left Yorkshire and all met up in Derbyshire for lunch for Father's Day and for younger son's family to meet Ralph and all visit with each other :-)

Harry and Sam - grandsons. Harry is at back. My D.I.L. made the cake and I decorated it.
 Ralph!!!


Stand off between Ralph and my son, after Ralph took his sock  lol it was soooooo funny.


Grandpa and Sam playing cricket.

Well I think that's it - more than enough I think.

17 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you've gotten to see your family a lot and how happy the boys must be to have a new puppy! Beagles are so cute, but they love to run off so beware! Nice of you to make and send all those cards, you have a good heart. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of fab makes this week and what a lovely new fur baby.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #16

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Ralph! They just love nicking socks, slippers, anything tempting :-D. Those new products from SU look lovely, that bright flower card is fab!
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards for London are so thoughtful and I'm sure were much appreciated. I like your display area and I'm sure that cake went down well; chocolate always does at that age. Sarah #28

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah. Popped to your desk, sorry can't comment on your actual blog. Love all your new goodies. Oh how I remember those wretched reports at this time of the year. Such a relief when completed. Anne x #17

      Delete
  5. Hi Anne, great pics of your weekend. All the samples are lovely, hope the launch went well. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great WOYWW. Thanks for sharing xx Jan 31

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all so lovely!

    Have a great day!
    Diane F #27

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! you've got so much done! Love all the cards - and your atcs you received are fantastic too. Helen #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Anne - what a brilliant amount of cards your group made - well done to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne,

    The Thank You cards are so nice. That's a lot of cardmaking and your group should be very proud!! It's terrible what's been happening and the apartment tower fire is just awful.

    Thanks for visiting me. My link is now fixed so you can actually see what was supposed to be posted today!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (2)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Love the Thank you ones and the large stamp with Happy Birthday.. beautiful ATC's and the cake what can I say...chocolate is a must... great idea May #21

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so kind of you to send all those lovely cards out. Little Ralph is so cute, sorry so are the boys! though I like the look of the cake even more! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x22x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry... all thoughts of your desk left my head as soon as I saw that cake. Oh wow! Mmmmm.

    Ahem, Ralph is a cutie - we have a beagle called Ember so I can certainly imagine the antics :P

    Have a great week.

    Carmen x #32

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am having wifi issues at home and had typed a reply about how fun the expressions on the boys faces are and I love the name Ralph and he looks pretty cute too kind of a thing. And I love the Daisy cards I am sure they will too, I love how you staged the shots too :) ~Stacy #37

    ReplyDelete
  15. better late tahn never...sorry been out of action all weeek.I love the cards and the displays where stunning althoughI couldnt resist the chocolate cake..it looked fantastic . looks like the grandsons had a great time. happy crafting and sorry for not beeen around all week crafty hugs andrea #11

    ReplyDelete
  16. So good to see your family enjoying some sweet time together, in sport and with Ralph in the mix as well! I continue to admire your creative efforts. I'm nearly done with another row on my shawl :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...