Tuesday 2 August 2016

WOYWW

It seriously can't be a week since I visited can it? And how is it August - where did the last seventh months go ??  Thank you to all of you lovely ladies that visited me. I did try to return all visits - think there was one blog I couldn't get onto.

 It's been good though!!! Last Friday we looked after our granddaughters - well DH did in the morning as I was putting finishing touches to my class on Saturday. He took them to the library for 'Craft Activities' bit of a poor show really. All there was were colouring in sheets. They were not impressed - used to more at Grandma's :-)
They came here for lunch - they were very impressed I'd made some bread especially for their lunch :-) We took them to the Arboretum in the afternoon where they played happily and were quite worn out!!!

So Saturday arrived. I thought that the weather was not going to play nicely and we wouldn't be able to sit outside for the tea- but after the craft bit the sun shone and we had a super time outside. Everyone said they'd really enjoyed it.


Above the ladies with their completed projects ( Thank you to my Up line Julie Wade for letting me use her idea.)


Outside enjoying our delicious tea - Provided by the lovely Marion (she is on the right and in the centre - wearing a spotty top :-) )

On Sunday we took it easy and the girls and my son and D.I.L walked round to say hello. The girls were painting in the garden.

Since then I've been putting the finishing touches to my Repeat All Day class on Saturday.

The table etc looks like there has been a whirlwind pass through. I have some serious tidying up to do in there before Saturday.

Anyway this is what my desk/table etc looks like this evening, and won't change before tomorrow afternoon.






The white/ patterned design paper in the background is scored and folded ready to make into something for Saturday - show you next time :-)



Below is the card I mentioned last week. It was for a card swap with the theme ' Celestial'
I used all Stampin Up materials. I distressed the backgrounds and also used a stencil and Swirly Birds set. I enjoyed 'playing' - haven't done anything like this in a while.





So why am I showing you my work space - pop over to the lovely Julia's and find out more, and do join in :-)

I will visit all those who visit me,those who end in same number as me and as many more as I can manage.

Hope to be back next week but my mum is coming to visit on Sunday and staying for a few days. She has at last put her bungalow on the market. She is going to have a look at what's on the market here- sadly not a lot at the moment.

Have a lovely week everyone.

25 comments:

  1. Your celestial card is...heavenly, Anne! Well done! I am glad your class was successful, and know I would enjoy attending if I could. I'm pleased your mom is planning to move closer and am praying that she will find just the right place to call home :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've been busy having fun and spending time with friends, good for you! I'm glad your Mom is coming to visit.. that is neat she wants to live closer to you. I hope that works out. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely week you've had. Here's hoping you have more like that 😄
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous frames everyone made, super class Anne. BJ#9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, love that Celestial card. Gorgeous colours. Your craft day looks to have been huge fun, and nice that the weather stayed good for you. I have to agree, this year has flown by, can't believe we are in August already. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see all these pix of crafters meets - sociable lot, aren't we?

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab makes! Great pics too. You've had a lovely time by the looks of it. Thanks for sharing. Take care Zo xx 25

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Anne. Good luck to your mum, hope the move goes like clockwork and she finds the perfect little spot! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne, what a lovely time it looked like you all had! I love the project they did, so sweet! I love your crafty space, particularly the bit where it looks like a beautiful bay window....they glass is to die for! Those sweet grands sound like grandmother treats them quite well! LOLOL Digs elsewhere make them appreciate you more! LOLOL Great celestial card! Have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Felicia, #34

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the celestial card...seen a few under this project theme, they've been very inspired. I think I saw you in a photo meeting up with Darell too didn't I? You've been super busy! Well done for Saturday, the project looks lovely and your ladies look very happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures made in your class, Anne. Well done to you all. - and what a fabulous tea!! Yum. Hmmm - interesting looking scored piece ready for the next class - enjoy.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #17

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi anne, You sure have had a busy week.

    Loving the Celestial card.

    Looks like you all had fun on the craft day and great you were able to sit outside.

    Have a lovely time with your mum.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #6

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you had a great time with the other ladies at your class, and I must say, I love your purple card! I always find the 'craft activities' advertised are abit lacking! Lea #43

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Celestial card is really lovely, I like that very much. The girls looked as if they had a fine old time at your class, how lovely that you managed to get outside to eat and drink, everyone looks very happy!
    Hugs, LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh your class looked Wonderful... but that outdoor luncheon afterwards is where I WANT TO BE! smile... Maybe one year! Thanks for popping by today and for the LOVELY comment you left me! Scrapbook Lynne WOYWW#2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card - would have loved to attend your class - how fun. Have a wonderful Wednesday, donna #40

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - you have had a lot going on. Love the card.
    April #24

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a lovely tea and craft day. Thanks for sharing the photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. #31

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what a lot going on! It looks like you had a great week and I love the celestial card - very pretty.
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana #19

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the framed project. Looks like a great tea too. Have a terrific visit with your Mum. LisaDV #23

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds as if you have had a busy, but productive, week.
    Now this afternoon tea? Just what are you all toasting with? LOL
    Hugs & Thanks for the visit to mine - Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI Anne, Well that looks like a perfect Saturday afternoon to me - that doesn't look like tea though?! :o) I love crafting with kids, and it was my favourite thing to do when I was a kid, nothing better than getting a little crafty kit in my Christmas stocking! Annie C #47

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you've been very busy. Your students' projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The projects are very nice ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds like a very busy, happy family visit and lots of fun at your class. Love your cards. Happy Wednesday. LisaDV #37

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...