Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Oh my

I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted on my blog. My feet don't seem to touch the ground these days! Lots and lots going on. Most recently was my sister's Ruby Wedding Celebrations. Had a lovely time and although I was not happy with the cake I made it did cut well and I was told it tasted good. I will try and add a photo. Unfortunately my camera decided to give up in middle of a recent trip to Cornwall. Not sure if I can add one from my phone! I will be back with more news etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! I'm so glad you have been having good, busy days :) I have been out and about so much myself that I am way behind on blogging as well. I 'm glad you were able to make a special cake for your sister and her husband, and I can imagine it tasted good and it certainly was beautiful. My older sister and her husband will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in August and I hope to drive down to southern California with some other family members for the celebration. Until then I have lots of projects to work on here.
    I hope you and yours have happy summer days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful cake.. I'm sure your sister was thrilled! You sure have been one busy lady! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW 347

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for the lovely, kind comments re Mum. She is settled in the Community Hospital but having trouble putting ...