Tuesday 16 June 2015

Oh my

I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted on my blog. My feet don't seem to touch the ground these days! Lots and lots going on. Most recently was my sister's Ruby Wedding Celebrations. Had a lovely time and although I was not happy with the cake I made it did cut well and I was told it tasted good. I will try and add a photo. Unfortunately my camera decided to give up in middle of a recent trip to Cornwall. Not sure if I can add one from my phone! I will be back with more news etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! I'm so glad you have been having good, busy days :) I have been out and about so much myself that I am way behind on blogging as well. I 'm glad you were able to make a special cake for your sister and her husband, and I can imagine it tasted good and it certainly was beautiful. My older sister and her husband will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in August and I hope to drive down to southern California with some other family members for the celebration. Until then I have lots of projects to work on here.
    I hope you and yours have happy summer days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful cake.. I'm sure your sister was thrilled! You sure have been one busy lady! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...