Friday, 30 May 2014

Annie's Friday Smiles

By the skin of my teeth again. it's been a but few days. My son and grandsons arrived yesterday and they, with Grandpa went to see England plat tonight. Such an adventure for the boys. I am pleased that England won - for the boys sake!!! Made it special for them. Anyway this is them all before they set off. They were giddy :-) Just want to know they are safely back at their hotel now. So I'm popping over toAnnie's  to see what else has made everyone smile this week. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. x


Sam, Harry with their daddy Matthew and Grandpa (DH)

5 comments:

  1. What a handsome bunch of guys in your family!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Anne big smiles all around how lovely, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought since I was already here visiting, I would pop in for Friday Smiles, too. Sounds like that was a fun adventure. Not sure what sport that was, but I bet everyone had lots of fun. Yep, I'm not from England, as you can surely tell by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie,

    Very cute photo -- smiles from one ear to the other!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting adventure for the boys :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW 415

Hello again, it can't possibly be Wednesday. Feel as though my feet have hardly touched the floor since last week. Thanks to all who vi...