West Midlands, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Anne and I'm an Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. I live within easy reach of Walsall, Sutton, Streetly and Great Barr in the West Midlands. I hold monthly cardmaking classes. If you would like details of my classes, hold a workshop in your own home ,more information about Stampin'Up! or would just like to place an order please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Oh my word

thank you for the lovely comments on last post. I was very touched. I have been wondering about blogging. I sometimes feel that I'm writing just for myself , which is ok I suppose but it's lovely to get comments and feedback. ( I just wondered how people feel re getting comments. I know sometimes life happens and you might read a blog but not be in a position to comment. However I have sometimes faithfully left comments without ever getting one back. Maybe my blog is just too boring :-) )

A good day today. I went to Sugar Craft this morning and then went to lunch with three of my friends from the class. We moved around the pub trying to find a table we liked. Got settled and got a pre lunch drink when one of the staff asked us, very politely if we though we would still be there at 2 o' clock. Well it was about 12.30 and knowing us we said yes. He explained that the area we were in was going to be 'closed off' at 2 for a funeral party. So we moved - back to table we had started out at!! It was a good job we did as we finally left at 4.10 p.m. after putting the world to rights etc etc.

The following photos are sort of for Teresa (Kasner) :-) I posted a while back that I'd had a new cooker and after 43 years new saucepans ( only because the others were not suitable for the ceramic hob) Teresa wanted to see the cooker and pans :-) well just for Teresa her is the cooker and one pan - not terribly exciting I'm afraid - it's quite an ordinary cooker. I do like the saucepans though they are not exciting either!!!








Yummy melted chocolate in the bowl !


Above this is what I used the chocolate for. Yummy brownies. This was my first baking session in the new cooker. Have cooked other things but not baked. Very pleased with the result :-) Help yourself to one!!! Back soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Your chocolate brownies look delicious. Sounds as if you had a nice catch up with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your luncheon sounded like fun, Anne, and I am so glad you all were able to put the world to rights :) I'm glad you showed us your new stove and pans, too. I enjoy having a setting in mind when I think of you. I do hope one day that you are well enough to come explore Oregon. Then you, Teresa, and the other local girls and I could meet at a restaurant and put the world to rights again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my good friend! Thanks so much for showing me your wonderful new stove! I love how you call it a cooker and ceramic hob! We call the stoves or ranges here. I like your names better! Your brownies look delish, wish I could have one! :-) You're a sweetheart. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo how yummy are they Anne.. and blogging is guilt free have a friend who writes it on her sidebar as reminder, and her name is Anne too :D.
    http://inkadoodledo.blogspot.com.au/

    I love to comment but sometimes really struggle to get around to it.. so once every so often try and make the effort...Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.