West Midlands, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Anne and I'm an Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. I live within easy reach of Walsall, Sutton, Streetly and Great Barr in the West Midlands. I hold monthly cardmaking classes. If you would like details of my classes, hold a workshop in your own home ,more information about Stampin'Up! or would just like to place an order please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Joining in again!!!

with Pixie's Crafty Snippets. I am on a mission to try and make cards using up some of the many, many snippets I have. There are a lot as I find it very difficult to throw away anything except the tiniest scrap. One of the groups I'm in had a challenge - it was a layout to follow. I made it with snippets- apart from base card. It's not the best photo
but hope you like it.
Off to play in the playground here pixiescraftyworkshop why not pop along and join in. x

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're inspired and will use some of your collection. I need to work on my shawl some more! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a wonderful job of using up your snippets to make this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It. looked great and I just love the yellow. It reminds me of a spring sunny day. :) have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne - a real splash of sunshine for the Playground and your link worked fine honey!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combo of this card. It is very lovely and a great way to use up the snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty snippets creation - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another good job, Anne! I admire your creativity and conservation of materials. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colours together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super snippets card Anne - love the flowers. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure if that is grey or lilac with the yellow but either way I love your card. Shouldn't worry about talking to yourself I do it all the time . Havn't gone quite as far as Prince charles and talked to my plants though. Gone out and chucked a good few weeds over my shoulder when The Doc has annoyed me (he has OCD so it's quite frequent really). If yer feel like a nattter you can generally find me behind the potting shed in the play ground. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.