Saturday 30 November 2013

Sad times







On Wednesday 27th November 2013 at 12.30 a.m. one of my best friends lost her battle with ovarian cancer.
Her husband , daughters, family and friends are devastated by the loss though glad she is no longer suffering.
I will miss her so much.
Not everyone is lucky enough to have such a true and loyal friend in their lifetime but I am so blessed and have not one but two. Thank you to the other for her beautiful gift of flowers I received today ( you know who you are ) God bless you both xxx


6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss of such a special friend. You are lucky to have had her in your life. I will keep you in my thoughts. ((hugs)), Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this, my condolences to you all, take care,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Laurie and Teresa for your sweet words. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your friends passing away. My thoughts are with you and your friends family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am sorry for your loss, Anne. I am asking God to comfort you and those who miss your special friend.
    Love with hugs,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss my dear friend. So sad to loose a best friend. But please remember that it's our memories of the good times we had with them that keeps them alive. My deepest sympathy and hope that you find comfort in knowing you have many other friends who are here for you. They will never substitute your friend but just be there when you need. My heart is with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...