Wednesday 5 June 2013

WOYWW

Can you believe it's been a week since the 4th anniversary of WOYWW. Amazing.

Apologies first. My ATC's were to have been posted last Wednesday but am afraid it was not possible. My mum has been in hospital, you can read more about it on previous post

ATC's are now ready to go to post office!!!! 

I also apologise to anyone who left me a comment and as yet I have not replied - again it was not possible to do everything. I will reply or comment this week.

Good news mum left hospital today. Still don't know what caused he blackout. She has gone to stay with my sister to make sure she is ok. She will also have to have an ECG at her local cottage hospital.

Anyway I know you have come to see my desk. Why am I showing you? Well it's all because of the brilliant Julia who four years ago had the idea. Pop along and have a look at what it's all about.


On my desk are the two ATC's I received from Annie and Jo ( Wipso and Twiglet) aren't they beautiful? They were so organised I actually received them before last Wed so had them to open that day. Thank you both so much.
You can also see the start of some sugar fuschias I was making at class this morning. ( I am getting my post ready tonight, Tuesday as my desk won't change in the morning and tomorrow will be busy)

Just behind you can see box of various tools etc - to the left are the swaps from Telford that I still haven't photographed to share with you.Also hidden to the left is a box containing the start of some twinchies for a swap on UKPC Forum. No peeping BJ and Elizabeth.

Well that's all for this week. It's been a long day. SugarCraft this morning and then I went to take flowers to my dad's grave as it is the seventh anniversary of his death. Sadly he died at the same hospital mum has been in. I also had to pass the ward as I visited mum. So strange it was exactly the same time of year/month. Tomorrow I have to take my Aunt for her results.

I will visit those I follow, anyone leaving a comment and those ending with same number as me - though often that number changes confusing me :-) Bye for now x



21 comments:

  1. Oh, Anne, sending great big hugs to you...what a time you've been having. I hope your mum improves quickly.
    The crop was fun..hard work, but I enjoyed it! There seems to be a lot of WOYWWers around the Telford/Shrewsbury area....why don't you have a mini crop up there sometime?
    Hugs, LLJ 36 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful ATC's you have on your desk it was all such fun mine are all still wizzing around in the postal service as I am in Australia but what excitement there is still to come my way..
    You will have to see what passed behind me at a scrapbooking crop I went to last Friday its on my post sneak a peek..
    Happy WOYWW
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, so sorry to hear about your Mum, hope she gets well soon and that they get to the bottom of it. I have been wending my way around saying that I am No. 52 which is yours - I must have got moved or we joined at the same moment. Hope all goes well with your Mum. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #51

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Anne, I looked but I couldn't see the twinchies but I dare say you saw mine - LOL. It is the anniversary of my Dad's death (15yrs) this month and around Father's day, I go and light a candle in the local Catholic church for him each year, know the feelings. Hugs BJ#22

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a worry for you about your Mum, glad she has left hospital and hope she recovers well. Happy WOYWW, if you can! Helen, 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your Mum continues to improve and please don't worry about the ATC....I' m happy to wait :-)
    Hugs,
    A x # 48

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ATC's (I had one last year) hope your mum is feeling better, my mum had a 'turn' at her flower club meeting, off they take her hospital for the night, but there was no real reason to it all! Have a great crafty week!
    Lyn somewhere near #32

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOpe all continues to improve with your mum. Plenty of time for the atc's to make their way to new homes.
    sandra @54

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne ah pray the path takes a turn for the better soon and again a solution is found for mum, a lasting one, and everyone understands on WOYWW that is what makes it...

    .. and yes you two atcs are soooo lovely and yes our time with WOYWW last week was fab!
    happy WOYWW and thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x #7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne
    so sorry to hear your mum has been unwell I hope they find out what is wrong and that they can give her some help.
    Love the two ATC''s and your pretty iced flowers
    Wishing you a very happy WOYWW and hope you have a great week
    Ria #39

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne, I hope your mum continues to recover well and doesn't ever have a repetition of whatever caused her to faint as she did. Your ATCs are lovely - I have one very similar on my desk too. Many thanks for visiting earlier today. Have a happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #57

    PS: the book is winging its way to you so should be with you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad your mum has been discharged from hospital...hope she's OK. The sugarcraft flowers look wonderful. Hugs. Pam#9

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your desk looks really clean and tidy (not sure if that's scary or inspirational!!). Hope your Mum starts on her road to recovery - sure everyone will happily wait for their ATC's! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really hope your Mum is feeling better. I look forward to seeing your twinchies once the swap has taken place. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Happy WOYWW. Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#55)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your ATC's are so pretty :) and glad to here your mum's out of the hospital hugs Nikki 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see I'm not the only one apologizing!! Just be happy your mum is on the mend!! And I have no idea what those sugar????s are but they are very interesting!!
    xxDaniella#92

    ReplyDelete
  17. That must have been scary with the timing of your dad's passing away and your mom going into the hospital. It's so hard to lose your parents, sure hope your mom is doing better. waving hi from the rainy hills of North Carolina ♥ #12

    ReplyDelete
  18. Prayers and Light to you and your Mom.
    I got that ATC form Annie too and just love it!
    thanks for visiting and welcoming me to your place.
    Blessings,
    Robyn 102

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for stoping at my desk. Hope you mom is a lot better. I like the beautiful atc's that you received and all the goodies you have on your desk!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anne, I hope your Mom is doing okay. I'll be sending healing thoughts. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that ATC book. I'm glad your mom is out of the hospital. #7

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...