Wednesday 2 January 2013

WOYWW 187

Hello for the first time in 2013 and a very Happy New Year to all. Had hoped to be on earlier ready to have a good nose at desks around the globe but Had a lovely surprise visit by D.I.L and granddaughters. A very pleasant delay to proceedings :-)
Anyway what am I burbling about why it's A chance to join in the fun of looking at the desks of others and others coming to look at yours. If you'd like to join in then click on the WOYWW button at bottom of my blog and go over to The Stamping Ground - the lovely Julia Dunnit's blog and join in.

I have been rearranging a lot of my craft things since our visitors left. After moving it all downstairs I finally took delivery of some storage units ( twice delivered incomplete, and then to wrong address) and have been busy putting stuff in its new home. Not done any crafting yet - and lots to do believe me.

This is my desk this morning- since then I have altered what's on there. Not a lot to see and nothing new.


Below - the dining table where I usually do craft - it has actually been used as a dining table at Christmas now bits and pieces dumped on there as I'm sorting out. The magazines are old and I'm not sure what to do with a lot of them (there are more) as I don't tend to use the ideas anymore. My bag I take to classes to hold tools etc. The bells on the right were to be small presents but I didn't managed to complete the rest of it so am now unsure what to do with those.


Cupboard number 1 - I am delighted with them - despite the mix up with the order.



And inside - nearly finished filling these - but may change way I've organised papers at later date. Also need to label the drawers.

Cupboard two- my floor looks as though it slopes - lol



And inside. I am worried I am still not going to get everything away but guess all crafters are like that - never enough storage.


Again Happy New Year - I hope it brings you all you would wish for. Off to look around other desks and see what everyone is up to. Anne x

21 comments:

  1. Really love the craft storage....and have to agree with you that we never have enough storage :-)
    A very Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Hugs,
    A x #26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, very jealous of your cupboards and your tidy workspace. see you Sat. Love Sandyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne Happy New Year, loving your storage...I so need some like that. A visit from family is such a good interruption, enjoy..
    Happy crafting hugs Erika. 59

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. Love your storage - you will soon be super organised and ready to craft again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was as organised! My stash is slowly taking over my house. Happy New Year! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some great storage you have there Anne, love those cupboards! It is true, no matter how much storage we get, it is never enough.....but you have made a great start. Happy New Year, Anne x #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Anne, that storage is amazing. You'll know where everything is from now on!!
    Wishing you the happiest of New Years :)
    LLJ 31 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, is wonderful, I do not use these materials but I like. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome new storage Anne! I love all the drawers and the way it has a door to hide behind perfect for papers and keeping the light off so they don't fade! Hope you have a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Look forward to your posts in 2013! Vickie #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't dare photograph the dining table where I made all my Christmas cards... Lots of Christmas stash that still needs sorting out and putting away but a certain little man needs a toddler bed so sorting out his bedroom has had to come first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your New cupboards look great and I am sure you have enjoyed filling them. Thank you for your visit today. I shall certainly have a great time using my new stash when I have finished losing everything. Happy New Year. xxx Maggie #45

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no desk for you to see.. but I'm glad we're blog friends!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we're blogging friends as well Teresa. Lv Anne x

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous storage there Anne. Know what you mean about fretting that all won't fit in - am currently having a turfing out session.

    Re. the magazines - I'm ruthless and flick through them and keep the very odd article/idea I think I'd ever use, store in plastic file pockets in a big ring binder and then dump the magazine itself for recycling.

    Happy New Year and sorry I'm a bit late commenting for WOYWW. The ironing basket mugged me and demanded to be emptied! Hugs, Di xx #19

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those cupboards are amazing! Where did you get them? I could definitely do with something along those lines. Thank you for sharing. Have a very Happy New Year. Caro #57
    P.S. When are you coming to Sheffield with Auntie? I would love to see you both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are right about that, there is never enough storage, although your cabinets sure look nice and are a great start! Sorry I am late getting around but I had to put up all my VD things at the Art MoB yesterday! busy, busy! waving hi from the cloudy hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your storage cupboards! My Beloved Hubby just continually shakes his head now at us crafters & our stuff- he swears I have squirrel genes somewhere in my DNA,lol.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #41

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fabulous cupboards!! Great place to store all your papers and keep them nice! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy Late woyww
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautifully organized your crafting tools are - I like your new cupboards.:-)
    April #133

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there Anne, a lovely space of organisation indeed! and can see much crafting going on there..a time of fun.
    Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #20

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anne, I just got caught up reading your last few holiday posts and am so glad you had good times with your family as well as receiving [finally :)] new storage units! Your new organization possibilities are inspiring!!! [ I keep the rolltop on my rolltop desk down to hide my scary stacks of this and that:)] xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...