Wednesday 7 November 2012

WOYWW 179

It's Wednesday again and time for a trip around the globe to have a nose at the desks of the lovely creative crafters out there. I try hard to be one of them :-) if you want to join in then click on the WOYWW button at bottom of my blog and it will take you to the lovely Julia's blog - she wot started it!!!
Had to giggle to myslf earlier this week as I looked around my dining room now doubling as my craft room as I had managed to cover almost every available surface as I was crafting. After moving from a relative small space and managing it seemed that even all the extra space was not enough!! There was stuff on desk, dining table, window sill, my old desk that was in the room waiting to be collected on chairs!!!
Well it's a bit better this morning but only just. Have been trying to get ready for a workshop I am doing on the 17th Nov - stilll lots to do plus making my own christmas cards- can see me burning the midnight oil.
To my desk



Below a shot of the dining table (as you can see it's dark out, took photo last night as I knew it would still be same this morning)



The spot on the dining table where I had been working.


The card I made for my great niece Tabitha who will be one tomorrow.

A card for a lady at sugarcraft ( design was one I did at card class)


Have at last finished all the squares for the cot blanket that is going to Africa along with other knitteds that my knitting group have made. Will finish sewing all those ends in tomorrow at group.

This little pile has not photographed well but they are bits and pieces of decorations I am making for my knitting group ladies for christmas - just a jumble at moment.
Well hope you've enjoyed looking am off to link up with Julia and then will be back later to have a look at others. Anne x

17 comments:

  1. So many fab things in the make today. Love the pile of knitted squares....fab colours.
    Hugs,
    A x #64

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every inch here! I have tried to contact a particular stampin' Up demonstrator and she has not replied as of yet, it's been over a week. I would like more information about it. #94

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy work space, and what a busy lady you are!!
    Krisha #45

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are looking busy there. You have so much going on. Love the cards and I envy your knitting. I have never been able to work it out!!
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #71

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a busy bee! I love the little card. x Jo #70

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW lots of stuff going on around your desk! Love all the crafty goodness that is SU! Don't you just love that ornament stamp set. Did you also get the dies that go with it? Great looking cards! Thanks for visiting my desk. Have a great week. Vickie #77

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vickie - yes I have the stamps and dies- just love them. Anne x

      Delete
  7. Love the cot blanket squares - they're going to look amazing when all sewn up as the colours tone so well!
    Thanks for dropping by :)

    Hugs, LLJ #58 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to say Wow! too, you have been very busy, your days must have more hours in them than mine! Love the 1 year card, a real keepsake! Thank you for calling in...I'm not even half way round yet! HapPy WoYwW
    ((Lyn)) #22 I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You keep busy like I do.. it makes life so much more interesting, doesn't it? Your yarn project looks interesting! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the goodies on your table and the cards are really pretty too. #92

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, looks like you don't have a spare inch anywhere!
    Both your cards are lovely, good luck with your workshop x
    Happy {delayed} Woyww
    Hugz Minxy #1

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are one busy lady! A Christmas wish this year, could be, more space and more time in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are one very very busy lady!!! I have rejoined as a follower, I will be able to keep up to all your posts now, the blankets for Africa, thats wonderful, we should take your lead on that!

    Your cards are lovely! Have fun with the workshop,

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so busy...and so much for a very good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Anne, it looks like you've been a VERY busy girl! You have so much going on!!! Love your cards, and I hope you show us a finished picture of your blanket!

    Amy E. #41
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much creative energy! I know I'm dreadfully late but I did come back to peek and see all the cool stuff that you have going on! Thanks so much for popping by!
    Angie #31

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...