Monday, 12 November 2012

I could weep

have realised tonight that most if not all of the comments I have left on blogs, including those on many desks as part of WOYWW have disappeared. I know at the time that it said my comment was published and it was there but now they seem to have gone and so have any I left tonight.
So apologies if you have visited me and left a comment or become a follower , I have responded but obviously my comments have disappeared.
Has anyone else had this problem? If so what did you do to remedy it? I will try and contact my son tomorrow and see if he can help.
Again my apologies I have not been ignoring you. Anne x

2 comments:

  1. I don't know of anyone else having that trouble, don't worry. its not your fault, I hope your son can help,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that trouble too..I know I've typed some thing coz I remember the pictures and what I said... If the pictures don't show, then I might not say anything and hope I remember to pop back... Its a big shame coz It does take ages to get round!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW 440

Hello there. Thanks to everyone who visited last week and all the super comments. My friend was pleased with the card, not sure what the bir...