Sunday 18 November 2012

Second Workshop!!!!

I was so busy all last week getting ready to take only my second card making workshop at the Local Community Association. I was very nervous but needn't have worried as everyone was lovely and they all enjoyed it. The ladies wanted to know if I did weekly classes. They are very keen. So have said that I may do some classes after Christmas. Not sure I can manage weekly with all the other things I do and I still want to have time to craft just for me so need to plan carefully.

Please note that two of the cards the ladies made were taken from the Stampin' Up! Catty though I changed a couple of bits. The third card I saw on Pinterest- really liked it so used that idea- cannot remember who it was now. The bag I have seen on various blogs etc and have made it many times. Wonder who came up with it first. When I am preparing for these workshops ( well all two of them :-) ) I worry that my ideas will not be good enough.
Anyway here are what the ladies came up with- they all managed little differences - which is good.


Below we have April and her daughter Louise.


From the left is Jen, Lorraine and Mary. Mary got very carried away with my stardust stickles on her card with the frame- I had said use the stickles sparingly - next time I will take my ordinary glitter for ' the glitter girls'.


The delish mincepies that Marion made for me for the class.

Marion won't thank me for this photo :-) mid munch.


Think the ladies had stickled before attaching so have left them to dry - hence reason they weren't straight.



And some of the finished bags


They had a choice of ribbon to use. I had put some chocolates in cello bags tied with raffia inside the bags- you can just see the cellophane peeping out.

Hope you like. I was shattered last night, also think I might be coming down with something. Today I had to catch up with other things and finish a card for my sister and my niece. Hope you all had good weekend. Anne x

7 comments:

  1. wow Anne these are all fantastic you must be very pleased with the workshop!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a successful workshop and you must have impressed for them to want you to do card classes in the future - good luck with them if you do decide to do them.

    Those mince pies looked delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your workshop looked like a great success, Anne! Lovely cards and bags [and yummy pies] You asked me to post a picture of me at the wedding but I don't have one yet... how about posting a picture of you, too :)
    My older sister and her husband flew home last night and I am catching up on blog news and listening to Christmas music! xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun workshop you held! The bags and cards are so very professional and fabulous, bravo, you! Hope you're not getting a cold. Be sure and rest. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ladies and thank you for the lovely comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was a great class and lots of lovely things were made!
    I hope you're feeling better!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wonderful your blog and your blog, congratulations, would you like to follow each other? Besos desde España.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...