Wednesday 8 August 2012

WOYWW 166

Made this for my Aunt for her birthday on Saturday. Used idea from one we made a card workshop a couple of weeks ago. You can't see all the detail though.


My desk this week is looking reasonably tidy as I hve been having a real tidy up in the room.


Above the left hand side. There is a piece of MDF that I want DH to shorten a bit so I can make a gift for my Son and family when they move into their new home. Then there is one of  last year's Christmas cards that was sent to me it folds into half of what you see now and has four pockets with a tag in each with a christmas message - have been investigating how it was constructed. Above is my first attempt at making it. Some tape that arrived this morning and I dumped it on my desk.



Right hand side a new distress ink and Autumn special edition promarkers - arrived in same package as tape. To the right of that a box of sticky stuff. If you want to have a look at some other desks around the world click on WOYWW button at bottom of my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards on the go. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy tidying....now go and get messy again :-)
    Hugs,
    A x #6

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...