Friday, 29 June 2012

It's the Night before.......

my first card/giftmaking workshop - as the teacher. I have been cutting,punching and packing and all is now ready. Hope I've not forgotten anything!!!!! I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator at end of March but this is the first thing I've done. Although I won't be really upset if I don't get any orders etc I still want to give it my best shot.
I need to get to grips with putting relevant stuff on my blog. Not going to be the easiest task for me. I think my youngest son will be getting a call from Mummy for some help. Are you about to try something new? Have a great weekend. I will report back in due course. x

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck Anne! You'll be fine, just show your enthusiasm and make it fun :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I'm sure it will go well :) x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new business!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, Anne! I hope your first demonstration is great fun and that your business will prosper!
    I attended a St.UP workshop in CA years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it...and purchased stamps and ink that I enjoy to this day.
    Joy to you and yours!
    Gracie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou everyone for your sweet comments I really do appreciate them all. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW 347

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for the lovely, kind comments re Mum. She is settled in the Community Hospital but having trouble putting ...