Friday 29 June 2012

It's the Night before.......

my first card/giftmaking workshop - as the teacher. I have been cutting,punching and packing and all is now ready. Hope I've not forgotten anything!!!!! I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator at end of March but this is the first thing I've done. Although I won't be really upset if I don't get any orders etc I still want to give it my best shot.
I need to get to grips with putting relevant stuff on my blog. Not going to be the easiest task for me. I think my youngest son will be getting a call from Mummy for some help. Are you about to try something new? Have a great weekend. I will report back in due course. x

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck Anne! You'll be fine, just show your enthusiasm and make it fun :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I'm sure it will go well :) x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new business!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, Anne! I hope your first demonstration is great fun and that your business will prosper!
    I attended a St.UP workshop in CA years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it...and purchased stamps and ink that I enjoy to this day.
    Joy to you and yours!
    Gracie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou everyone for your sweet comments I really do appreciate them all. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...