Wednesday 8 January 2020

WOYWW

Well a week gone already. I have not been crafting! Last Friday I took my friend out for lunch and to do some shopping. I have been putting away decorations and craft stuff and cleaning my dining room , moving furniture etc.
It was going well until we woke on Sunday morning to a boiler that was as dead as a dodo! So lit the woodburner and pretty much stayed in the lounge! Ventured out to make lunch and hot drinks!  It was repaired on Monday and heating back on at approx 3pm. I stayed calm. Thank goodness it was still under warranty or there would have been a hefty bill £650+

I need to start doing some crafting soon as I have nine ladies on 18th Jan! Too many in one go really but didn't like to say no! Story of my life!

So here is  a very uninteresting space!

 Last few bits to go away!


Hopefully ready to start creating by weekend. Going to come and visit your desks, looking for inspiration :-)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, wow, good luck with your crafting group! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also had a good clear away of Christmas and I gave my sewing room a good dust and clean before I started back to work....it feels good doesn't it? You will start afresh and warm now the boiler's been repaired.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got out with a friend for some retail therapy. Good luck with preparing for your 9 ladies. I hope it goes really well. Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that would have been one big bill to start the new year! glad it got fixed and that you had a woodburner as alternative heat source Have a great week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you didn't have to replace the heater! Your class sounds like it will be busy and fun with all those ladies.. have fun! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stuff like boilers just know when to break down. I think there must be some sort of naughty little creature that goes round stopping them from working just when you need them most. I'm sure you'll be ready for your craft day and it will be great. Wishing you a very happy and ceative woyww, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness your boiler was fixed so promptly and that you had an alternative form of heating. I've hardly done any crafting as you probably saw today so you're in good company, lol!
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness you have a wood burner and that the boiler is now back on Anne. Hope you get everything sorted ready for the 18th. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh blimey, no heating, I’m very familiar with that, most of November went by in that state here as we grappled with installing a new system in the extension that we simply could not get to ‘marry’ with the existing. It’s horrid, and amazing how fast the house gets cold. So glad you had a good solution...particularly financially! I expect you’re back to working at the table by now, there’s nothing like a deadline to get stuff started!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your crafting group, I hope everything goes well x Angela #27

    ReplyDelete
  11. All neat and tidy ready to get going again! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, nine ladies - that is a lot - I manage about 4 or 5 comfortably and then get stressed! Mind you I have a smallish dining room so it feels very cramped very quickly. I hope you get some crafting done soon and your class goes well.
    Diana x #16

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...