Wednesday 11 December 2019

WOYWW

Wednesday again! Thank you for your kind comments last week.
Sadly when I visited my Aunt she is still refusing to wear the alarm. She was a little unkind at times and the visit did not end well :-( She is making it difficult to help her.

 I have caught up with some things but still a few bits and bobs to buy.
I did manage to bake the Christmas cake on Saturday. Better late than never I guess. Now have to find time to marzipan and ice.
I was going to decorate the tree on Sunday but found more bulbs on lights  had gone. We have had them a long time! So on Monday morning went out to buy more. Not had chance since though to put them on the tree.
Monday evening was meal with WI ( breakaway group lol)
Today ( Tues) I went to a Christmas Afternoon  Tea with Carols. Lovely time.
Craftwise I have been trying to finish cards and other bits. Nearly there.

To my workspace AKA dining room table - look away now if you are of a nervous disposition - it is a mess!


A few more photos of cards I have made.






I will try  and make it to more desks this week and earlier!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Anne, they must take you some time. Glad that your busy business includes the odd pleasure too, tea and carols sounds lovely, and of course I thoroughly approve of breakaway groups!! As for your Aunt, dear gal, there is only so much you can do, you’ve tried your best and so must not blame yourself if she won’t help herself. You can lead a horse to water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, sorry to hear your Aunt is being so difficult,it must be making life very hard for you at the moment. Love all the cards you've made, they are gorgeous.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had to finish two more Memory bears this morning before I could check out my favourite blogs so I'm a little later visiting today.
    Sorry to hear about Aunty....old age can be so difficult. Lovely to see your gorgeous cards.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous set of cards on display - all so different and lovely. So sorry to hear about Auntie, it sounds as though she is scared of losing her independence. It isn't easy for any of you. Really praying for you all at this time. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#11)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your Aunt is being difficult, I know from experience what that is like. Your cards are gorgeous - and I am sure you will get your tree sorted soon!! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWDW
    That sure is a busy desk Love all the cards

    Lilian B#7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, my mother had Alzheimers and also got mean her last few years. So, I can totally relate. Just hang in there and do what you know is right as she isn't her normal self. I love the cards you're making! Sending holiday greetings from Oregon, USA.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne. Good to see you today. I was AWOL last week. Sorry you had a hard visit with your aunt.
    Those Christmas cards are lovely - well done.
    I'm blessed that no-one in our family likes Christmas cake - so we never have one. Chocolate brownies are more the thing here! Much less work too:-)
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are lovely cards. You can only do your best for your Aunt but try not to feel it's your fault or hers when she's difficult sometimes you just have to walk away. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela X13X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are gorgeous Anne and at least the crafting is good therapy and gives you time to chill out. Life can be so tricky at times! x Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...