Wednesday 2 October 2019

WOYWW

Well it's been a while since my last post. Life has been hectic here at Copper Beeches over the Summer early Autumn. You will be pleased to know I'm not going to list all of my adventures etc here today. A separate post is needed methinks! :-)

At the moment we are awaiting decorators and I have been clearing out a large bedroom with of lots of stuff - it was a spare room and things dumped in there, and lots of clothes ' I might get into again' - so someone else will now benefit from them. I feel much better letting go of them all.

We did go to Cornwall visiting mum on way there and back!

View from our cottage.




I went on a lovely ( for the day) Free Motion Embroidery Course in Staffordshire. I'm no expert but it was fun. I've a little bit to finish off.



Have been attempting to crochet some hearts  for a gift - getting there!

Generally having fun and being creative, well trying to be lol!

So my  'desk' is very tidy. It was a big mess but I cleared it yesterday as I have four ladies here tomorrow night to craft.
Need to set everything out in the morning.

Where I usually sit.


Other end with everything for the class.


I did this class a couple of weeks ago, repeating tomorrow - making a selection of the above - not the Vanity Boxes this time.


Vanity Box

My lovely mum - a fortnight ago.

Found this ' Mug Shot' of a very young me! :-)

I will be round to visit as many of you as I can.
Hope to be back next week.

13 comments:

  1. Oh bless her, your mum's looking better than for a while - how lovely to pop in en route to Cornwall. That workshop sounded fun and the vanity box is really lovely!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of life and I love the photo of your Mom and the "Mug" shot of you!
    Glenda #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne. A busy but productive time for you. I wish I had known you were in Cornwall - we might have been able to meet up for a cuppa... Hope your class goes well tomorrow. They are going to be making some lovely items - that vanity case is stunning, even though this group won't be doing that.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you treated yourself to some downtime during the sorting. I know how you feel but as I still have 2 of my 3 children at home there is no spare room to keep anything. It's a slow process, I wish you all the best with it all.
    Have fun with the free motion embroidery, I love it when I have room and time to get my machine out. Sweet pic of your Mom and a cheeky one of you.. Thanks for sharing WoywW Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope we get to see the free motion machine embroidery that you did....my sort of crafting. Lovely photo of your mum and so is the one of you as a child....you haven't changed much. :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos of your Mum and a young you! The crafting is lovely too. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#12)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little boxes are gorgeous and nice photo of your mum too. Hope you have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Mom is doing well. The vanity box is lovely. Great picture of your youth. Those are always fun to find. :-)
    April #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little YOU! And glad your mum is settled in and you're getting to see her often. I hope you show us your crocheted hearts. Your vanity boxes are pretty amazing! Have a good week, my friend. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to say hi, fellow deskie! Happy WOYWW! Fonda #23

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you back Anne. Looks like you had a good trip, glad you got to see your mum as well. Hope the class went well. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne, yes good to see you again, glad you’re able to go visit darling mum, and lovely vanity box very interesting. That stampin up cutter looks good seen them used, but I like guillotine, though and love my new one. Also have big A3 size one from Aldi which use a lot too on my table at moment. Am very grateful for it.
    Happy WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #18

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh nice view from the cottage Anne, and how nice to be able to see your Mumm twice in one visit. Aren’t you alike! I love the photo of you as a child, what a cute smile. Or is it butter wouldn’t melt??!! It’s nice that you manage to get crafty stuff in even when you aren’t at your desk, keeps the mojo oiled, I think!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...