Tuesday 25 June 2019

WOYWW

Am going to start off with my desk - well what you can see of it! I decided to empty a box that has had all sorts put in it, To be honest it will probably just get put back in it.

So as you can see very boring - bags, boxes and kits. I really need to get rid of some of the clutter - story of my life!

So as far as WOYWW ( click here for more info) is concerned there's not much to show. :-(

So I will be round to look at your desks that will no doubt be far more interesting than mine!!!!


Rest of my news 


To be honest last Wednesday and Thursday are now a bit of a blur - I did go shopping one day - had some cards, swaps and packing to do rest of the time.

On Friday we travelled up to Hepworth , Yorkshire to visit Matthew, Carolynn, Harry and Sam. On Friday evening Carolynn and I went to the cricket club to watch Sam at practise and have a glass of wine. We sat outside, beautiful weather. You can't see Sam he's way in the distance.

 On Saturday we went to Rotherham for some fun in the water - Harry's choice for his birthday. Before going we decorated Harry's birthday cake and then went and picked Harry up from Tesco's where he was bag packing -





 he is raising money for World Challenge. He goes to India in 2020.

Matthew came to watch but couldn't go in the water etc after his op. Carolynn had to do the honours!

Ready for the water!

On Sat evening we all went for a curry in Holmfirth - Harry's choice. It was yummy. 






Sunday was Harry's actual birthday. After opening presents Matthew, Carolynn and I went to watch Sam in his cricket match. His team lost but it was very close.

You can just see Sam to the right.

Home for lunch and then a two hour  journey to Dalby Forest so that the boys could go mountain biking - Harry's choice. Again Matthew couldn't take part so Carolynn had to go with them. The poor girl was shattered.











They had a great time though and then we went to have dinner.

On Monday Carolynn kindly took me to Pudsey to a Craft Day. Graham made his way home after he'd had lunch with Matthew and helped with one or two jobs. A friend brought me back to West Mids after a day crafting.

It was a very full on weekend but I wouldn't have missed any of it.



Gorgeous grandsons after dinner with Ralph our grand beagle who took me a walk a few times at the weekend.

Tonight Iwent to hear Phoebe play her cello at school along with some other children at her school- all sorts of instruments. Had a lovely time.
I think I need a rest!!!

14 comments:

  1. My goodness, what an exhausting time you had. No wonder you need a rest now. But oh what fun and how lovely to spend time with the family, especially the two handsome grandsons. Love how the Beagle took you for a few walks - I remember my dad aways wanted a Beagle. We had black labs instead!
    Anne, I had to smile at the beginning where you had taken a box out and said that it would probably have all things put back inside - the story of my life.
    Hugs, Neet 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Anne I need a rest too and I've only read about your busy week :-) Hope it settles down for you so you have some 'me time'.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares about crafting when you had such a marvellous time with your lovely family! Enjoy your rest, the crafting mojo will soon return!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, you had a busy weekend! Carolynn is a real sport, poor girl must have been worn out.Amazing time with family, always good. Hope your Mom is well and doing ok? Have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous few days you have had with family, so much packed into those days. Lovely to share so much time with family and a Beagle to take you walkies too..! Time to put your feet up now i'd say. I've unpacked many a crafty box with all good intentions of sorting, 90% end up going back into the box they came out of GOOD LUCK with that hee hee!! Happy WoywW Tracey #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous family weekend Anne. Jam-packed with activity. Hope you do find the energy to deal with the boxes. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that really was a busy weekend - what activities did you all do at Rother Valley Park? Alex and I went on the Aqua assault course there one year - fun but totally exhausting.... I must investigate different options for the summer holidays. Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very busy week you've had! Enjoy a well deserved rest... I am with Neet, empty the box get fed up with clearing up, put it all back - that's as far as I get too! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have had an extremely busy week. Time spent with family is always precious and time with young people even better. Hope Harry had a great birthday. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Story of our lives take box out to go through contents, tip contents out then put them all back. You had a very busy week youngsters keep you young, Ani #18

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh you've been getting around a bit you must be shattered. Pleased to see you all having such a great time. Wishing you a very happy woyww with hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel tired just reading everything you have been doing. Make the most of your time with your family. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #9

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your visit to my blog earlier this week. I am late with my visit due to tropical days in the Netherlands (too warm to sit at the computer in the atelier - too hot to do anything really...) I hope you had a week as fun as the one you describe in this post! Warm hug from Holland, Marit #7

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bravo for all the fun family times you had over the weekend.. your grandsons are indeed VERY handsome and healthy and strong! We're enjoying our grandkids this week too.. we had a family BBQ yesterday and it was fun to see them all enjoy each other. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...