Thursday 13 June 2019

WOYWW - NOT !!

I  did try to do a post for WOYWW but didn't finish it - so tired!
 I had  class on Saturday then out to lunch!
 Ready and waiting
 Paper Pumpkin Kit - first time in UK

A sample of new SU colours for 2019- 2021

Inspiration Station

Ladies at work
 Cake!!!



Then on Sunday down to Somerset to visit mum. Lovely to see her though I shed some tears. So sad to see that the OCD she suffers with has become much worse. She is a lot more forgetful now as well.




Mum wanted a 'proper ' fruit cake with Royal Icing. She was ill for her 90th birthday in January - finally got to take her cake. She did have one in hospital - but a sponge. The flowers are sugar flowers but made by a friend this time - not me.

Below part of our journey home! 150miles of very scary conditions.

We arrived back on Tuesday evening after a horrendous journey on M5. Weather appalling!

I will write more later about our trip to Somerset.

Hopefully back soon.



2 comments:

  1. What a nice work space for your class.. I can see why they are so popular. Your mum looks very nice, very sweet of you to make the cake she wanted, what a good daughter you are. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such busy days, and beautiful products, lovely time with Mum, and a thankfully safe trip home! I actually made a card and sent it a few weeks ago! Blessings on you and yours, Anne. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...