Tuesday 5 March 2019

WOYWW 509

Hello all. It's been a while - again. Life doesn't always go to plan does it? A lot going on and as we have our granddaughters after school on Mondays and Tuesday's I've sometimes just not got round to my blog. Other times I knew I wouldn't have chance to comment on other desks so left it.

I have been crafting, a lot of cards for personal use and have held two classes one in January and in February. still doing my Card and Cuppa but still only one lady. I think it costs me but she is elderly, looks forward to it and I can't say no. I've even been taking her home afterwards lol it is on my way, she walks with a stick and the weather has been awful.

Anyway I could go on but I won't :-) you can breathe a sigh of relief.
so to my desk this week.



I love the gingham paper.

The above card is for my great nephew Alexis.
The one below will be for the birth of my great nephew Arthur who is just a week old.



I have been practising making the above. My friends daughter is getting married in June. She has asked for a Crafternoon Tea and to make some items to decorate the barn where the Reception is to be held, it was to be daisies - much simpler but now changed. I am trying some samples for her. Not sure how they will get on making them. Time will tell.

 Above the makes in February Class


Anniversary card for my brother and his wife
. Below new Great Nephew - Arthur my brother's 6th grandchild.


Finally - mum is out of hospital. Once again amazed us all. I visited weekend before last. The weather was fabulous and we got her to sit outside. Here she is with DH.

On the Sunday morning Graham and I went to Lyme Regis for a while and this was one of the views we enjoyed looking at. The weather for February was incredible.
Below where we stopped, the sky was that blue - amazing!!!


So that is it for now. Good to be back. If you are wondering what WOYWW is then click on the icon in my sidebar and find out more. Back soon,I hope.

12 comments:

  1. How sweet you're still having babies born to your family.. my brother's kids have had several babies over the last few years too.. I've crocheted a lot for those little ones. I'm glad to see your mum has improved! She looks real good. Love the cards, too. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back Anne and good to see my prayers have been answered in that your mum is looking good. I include her each night in my prayers.
    Lovely cards for us to see, especially the gingham one - for some reason gingham always looks so fresh as what colour it is. I used to love it when I was a teenager.
    You certainly chose a good time to visit Lyme Regis, the sky is an amazing colour, especially for February.
    Enjoy your week and don't stay away so long next time.
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you back and hear all the good news about your mum. Welcome to the world to your new little family member and well done you with all the lovely cards you've been making.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, that is wonderful news about your Mom, you must be so relieved. Lovely cards, I like the blue gingham too. The weather in February was amazing, wasn't it? Gorgeous place Lyme Regis. Do so love Devon & Cornwall. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. How brilliant that your mum is out of hospital and looking so well! I'm so pleased you had a lovely time in Lyme Regis, one of my favourite places, and the weather was amazing - in Wales too, we were on the beach an awful lot. Congrats on the safe arrival of Arthur :-D
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne! Talk about being missing...... it's been over a year and half since I've blogged, let alone joined in on WOYWW! It's great to still see your polka dot table cloth! The blue gingham paper really goes well with it. The cards are adorable, as is Arthur. Congratulations to the newest member of the family.

    Glad your mother is improved!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (27)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that your mum is out of hospital and enjoying the Spring weather Carol. Arthur is cute and I love the flowers you are working with for your friend's daughter's wedding decorations. Hope a few more people start turning up to craft and a cuppa. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to hear the news about your Mum and what a lovely photo of her. I love Lyme Regis and have spent many a happy hour fossil hunting around there. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. With love and God Bless. Caro x (#31)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and great card collection. Your mum looks well too. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weather sure did treat us to a surprise good few days. Glad to hear your Mum is out of Hospital it must be such a relief to you. Good to see you have been busy with your creativity and classes. Fabulous work.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #12

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne. So good to see your mum looking so well - that's very precious. Well done on all the makes! goodness, you have been busy.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Anne what swell news about your darling mum so good to her home what a blessing indeed!!!
    And lovely cards for the young cuties in your family, isn’t the latest adorable. I’ve done that with Avon taking it to nursing home etc even though it cost me really because the dears did so love it and spend the little money on few items. I did it as a ministry really in the end. Avon ended here in Oz (and NZ they left for good) last year in May, and to be truthful for me it was not a loss like it was for some reps.
    Happy belated WOYWW.
    Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...