Wednesday 12 December 2018

WOYWW

Hello all. Thank you for the welcome back last week and kind comments.
Hi Sarah Brennan, sorry I  couldn't reply on your blog, but I did visit.
As far as I know mum was moving today. I've heard nothing so hope no news is good news.
DH and I feel lot better and managed to get to Yorkshire on Sat, just for day .Our D.I.L. drove and we saw our other  D.I.L. and grandson in the village panto. They were both
so good. It was so lovely to get out and see my family and grandchildren together- well all but younger son he was on his way back from a Conference.
Still making Christmas cards and trying to catch up with everything!I have yet to make two Xmas cakes - not sure that is going to happen  ☹️

My workspace tonight ( Tuesday)



Grandson on stage , he was one of the seven dwarfs.


 Below , his mum, aka Carolynn our D.I. L. She was hilarious as the mirror- very cleverly done!

Some recent makes

 We met in Yorkshire for lunch - below our view. Lovely.

Hope everyone's preparations are going to plan! Not long now!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling brighter and were able to get out - I LOVE community pantos like that, well done to your family for getting involved. The outfit idea for the Mirror was so clever, well done your DiL! Hope your mum's move goes smoothly.
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne. So glad you are beginning to function a little so that you managed to get to the pantomime. Great photos!! Not everyone can say their daughter in law is a mirror! Some lovely cards made, and I love the light filled angel. That must look incredible at night.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, fingers crossed the move has all gone to plan! Love your makes. Great pics of the panto. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love that angel! the panto looks good fun too! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh the school plays.. That's one thing I miss so much now mine are all grown up. Super batch card making. I hope you get both your cakes finished. We all think we have so much time and before we know it Christmas is on our doorstep.
    Happy WOYWW Tracey #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, I so miss the fun of the school pantos at the end of term, what fun. Good luck at getting the cards finished too. Have a great woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you and DH are feeling better and enjoyed time with some of your family! The play looked like fun and you got some good work done with card making, too. Bravo, Anne. Praying your mum's situation is sorted out with good results. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think Christmas is going to happen at our house this year - I am so tired with the building work going on and cannot get my head around all the cleaning and putting back there will be.
    Glad you are feeling better than you were and hope it continues - love the photos - hope mum is settled.
    Hugs, Net 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, yes you are busy do hope the cakes get made I enjoy a good cake now, hated it when young funny isn’t it? Love the Christmas play shots too looks like loads of fun. Pray all went well with darling mum, too.
    Hugs and happy Christmas, Shaz in Oz.x #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing like the school Christmas production Anne. Thanks for visiting, even if you couldn't leave a comment. Glad you are feeling a little better and didn't miss out on the performance. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you're both better and are getting out and about to enjoy the holidays and see your family. I do hope your Mum is okay and I hope you get to see her soon. I got some gift buying done today which is the last thing I need to finish.
    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...