Tuesday 3 July 2018

WOYWW 474

Wednesday again, well Tuesday evening. Had a more relaxing week and weekend though busy crafting- preparing for Card and a Cuppa tomorrow ( (Wed) and again had a few cards to make plus a Christening Gift that I am very late with !!!
Also looked after my granddaughters guinea pigs. They went to a Brownie Camp and their Mummy and Daddy decided to have two days away as well- although they did stay not far from where girls were in case of emergencies.
Also been planning and getting organised for my Annual Crafternoon Tea. Got ten ladies coming so going to be busy :-) Not till end of mvonth but lots else going on in between so need to be organised.

Thanks for all the lovely comments re Harry, his birthday etc. Do you know I forgot to take a photo of his card!!! Can't believe it!

Hi Sarah Brennan - it would have been fun to visit The Craft Shed! We not a long way from you anyway, Walsall. Husband's family lived in Hanley.

Anyway to my desk! AKA dining table. Had to tidy up as I was in danger of losing things in with rubbish.


So we have two cards for first birthdays, my Great Niece Matilda and Great Nephew Henry. Born within a day of each other- my brother's grandchildren. Both very cute! 
There is a simple card at back for a challenge.
I like the colours and images on the grid paper I was using to stamp off on!


Well that's it. Hopefully I can get to everyone early this week. Apologies for being late to some. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, it sounds like you're delighting in a lot of time with your family members, including the little ones! I am sure everyone will treasure the cards you're making for them. You're s generous! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Anne, those first birthday cards are cute, but the one that caught my eye is the daffodil one at the back, beautiful!!!
    Well done
    Chris #8

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good you will have such a good turnout for your annual Crafternoon Tea. Bet you wish your weekly craft and cuppa was as popular. I bet things will pick up over time, though. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute cards....I’m sure the little ones will love them too.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards, and your waste paper looks interesting too!Have a good day Karen #23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh crafternoon tea party, love it!Please take pics when it's on :)
    That's a busy desk like mine hehe
    Ellie #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Anne. I do hope you coffee and card session goes well - and your crafternoon at the weekend. Lovely cards there on your desk today.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ann, love the cards. I often end up saving pieces I've inked off/ stamped off onto. Occasionally you get a fab piece you couldn't have made on purpose. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems that July is 'birthday-month' all around, I see lots of cards been made and I, too, have some to create... yours are so cute! Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland! Marit #22

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww what lovely cards. Thanks for sharing - Hazel WOYWW #15 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet cards for the little one's birthdays, the Panda's are so cute. And I love the yellow daffodil card at the back too - very pretty.
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana x #24

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely cute birthday cards. Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#38)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cards are so sweet :) ~Stacy #36

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun event you have planned later. I love hanging out with crafty friends! Dorlene #40

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anne the Crafternoon Tea Event sounds like great fun all the best organising it and have fun in between. I'm always forgetting to take pics of family cards.
    Thanks for sharing WOYWW Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Anne. Oh, I remember Brownie days... both my own and my daughter's. I was a leader so no getting away for me hehe. That Panda set is one of my favorites from the spring. Looking forward to seeing what we get in the holiday catalog. Creative Blessings! Kelly #29

    ReplyDelete
  17. We crafters with spotty table cloths must stick together! Happy crafting. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...