Tuesday 4 March 2014

What's this then ?

As I felt a little under the weather I decided not to go to sugar craft. Have been doing some work on latest sugar craft project though. Hmmmm what am I making? :-)

I have been very busy - as always and I didn't even manage my weekly post for WOYWW last week and tomorrow is looking doubtful we will see. One of the things that kept me really busy last week was the Card Class I held. Ten ladies arrived had booked for the class - so that was a fair bit of preparation.  Here are some of them working on ' a card in a box' - a lovely idea I have seen all over the internet.

Sorry can't remember which of the ladies produced this one - but they were all lovely.
Another card we made was this one below. Again seen the style on internet and it uses the lovely Stampin' Up! Scallop Tag Punch. The idea for the stamping was inspired by another card I'd seen. Not copied though.



Photos not the greatest as I took them with my phone. 
Weather wise today a lovely day here. Sunny and blue skies. Had Phoebe this afternoon and then took the girls home after we collected Ella from Lent Club. Well I think that's it for now. Hopefully 'be back soon' . x 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects made at your class - I should think everyone had great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card in the box is outstanding! What a neat gift!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Anne! And a BUSY schedule. Wishing you well! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...