Thursday, 13 March 2014

A card for my great nephew

after I'd finished I realised that apart from the base card I'd used snippets. So am going to attempt , after a long absence to join in with Pixie's Snippets Playground.
It's not best photo in the world but in real life looks much better. I embossed the paper ( not as successful as I would have liked ) then added some extra stars in red/silver glimmer paper from SU. Can't see it so well in photo. Used Artisan Punch for background for number 9 - also in glimmer paper. It looks a bit lopsided but isn't. All products were SU. Can't remember what the designer paper was called. Hmmm not really selling this am I lol

Well now to try and link up with the playground. x

4 comments:

  1. What a great card design for a boy! Good job! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne! Your commentary tickles me. The more you tell me what's wrong, the more I admire what is right! Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne! Welcome back to the Playground. Nothing's changed 'cept we have a new fence but I made sure the Playground keys would still fit the new gate!

    Your link worked absolutely fine - love the snippets card you made! Super Birthday card for a nine year old chap - I always struggle with cards for that boys age group.

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a boys' card, great colours too. I like the birthday banner.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW 347

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for the lovely, kind comments re Mum. She is settled in the Community Hospital but having trouble putting ...